Status: All done! Read the sequal!

Roses Aren't Always Red

THIRTYSIX

"Evgeni, I'm ready I'm ready to go." I saw walking down the stairs and into the living room to meet up with Ev so we could go to the outdoor market that I always loved to go to. He walks into the room with the car keys in his hand and a smile on his face.
"Ok. Let's go." He leads me outside and into the car. "You going to shop?"
"Of course. I love shopping when I'm here." Along the drive we joke around and make small conversation and soon we arrive to the decently crowded market place. Geno grabs my hand and leads me towards one corner so we can start working our way through. "Evgeni what would think of me with short hair?"
"Why? You cut soon?" He ask and I shrug.
"I don't know, It's a possibility."
"I think look pretty but I like long. I not want you to cut." he says and he touches a loose strange of my hair.
"Ok fine. I won't cut it. I promise."
"Ev?"
"Da?"
"What are those chocolates your mom always sends me?" I look up at him for an answer and he is smiling down at me.
"Alenka." He says and I nod.
"Well we need to pick some up on the way home ok?" He nods and we continue to look through the good. "Have you heard from Oksana in the last two days?" He nods and I stop, looking up at him with worried eyes. "Ev, why didn't you tell me? What happened?"
"She want get back together." He says and I cross my arms. "I say Het!" He reassures me and I nod, my eyes soften.
"Are you ok?" I ask and pull him into a hug.
"Da. I wish she just leave me alone."
"Stupid bitch." I say and it causes him to laugh.

Evgeni's POV

Tyler is probably the most lucky guy I know. I really hope he realizes how lucky he is to have Alice. I love her but as a sister and a best friend. I would never do anything to hurt her. I just want her happy and I would do anything it took to put a smile on her face, no matter what it was.
"So are you talking to anyone?" She ask as we sit down at a table to eat our lunch.
"Het. You know I tell you that." I say but she shrugs.
"Who knows, you could like someone and not tell me. I didn't tell you about Tyler for the first two weeks."
"Two weeks not long. But het, I not talking to anyone. I want be single for long time." I say and she snorts.
"Good luck with that."
"What that mean?" I ask raising an eye brow and she shakes her head.
"Have you looked in the mirror lately? Girls are all over you Geno. You're like a chick magnet. There is no way you will be single that long."
"We see. But I not want girlfriend."
"I know you don't. I wouldn't either."
"But you date Tyler." I look at her confused and a little worried.
"I know and I love him so much but it's a lot of work to make a relationship work and sometimes I think we moved to fast." She shrugs. "I love him though. I guess that's all that matters." She gives me her sweet smile before finishing her food.
"You ready for bike ride?" I ask her and her eyes light up. "I take as yes." I grab her hand and we quickly ride to the house to grab the bikes and it doesn't take long until Alice considers this a race.
"Come on Evgeni! Last one to the second street has to make dinner!" She yells and our laughs fill the surrounding area. The smile falls from my face as the sound of screeching tires hits my ears and I can smell the burning of rubber on asphalt. My brain barely registers what is going on as I see the car hit Alice and her body look like a rag doll as it flies through the air and lands lifeless in the middle of the road.
"ALICE! HET!" I drop my bike and run to her to her limp body. I fall to my knees and pull her into my arms. The driver from the car is now looking over my shoulder as he calls the cops and other people are crowding around. Tears stream down my cheeks for the first time in a months and I feel my heart shattering. "Alice! Please Aliceā€¦ please open eyes. Look at me." She doesn't respond. She doesn't move at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Everybody wanted a car crash... well here is my variation of that car crash.

I would LOVEEEE feedback on this:) the more i get the sooner the next chapter will be up

outfit: http://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r778/jorij/36_zpsa1bf2050.jpg