Status: All done! Read the sequal!

Roses Aren't Always Red

FORTY

"What are you going to do today?" Tyler ask me as he gets in the shower after his morning practice.
"I am going to go dress shopping with Caroline, Rachelle my mom and Candace."
"Doesn't she have class?"
"She has three morning classes from eight till eleven so I'm picking her up from class."
"Hey… so is she talking to anyone?"
"Tyler! She has been in school a week! Give the girl a break."
"Hey I'm just worried… Guys are jerks." He mumbles and I can't help but laugh as I finish my makeup.
"Trust me honey. We know." I check my phone. "I got to go Ty." I call and the water shuts off.
"Hold on baby." He grabs a towel and quickly dries off before tying the towel around his waist. My god he is a handsome man. He takes me in his arms and pulls me into a passionate but short kiss. "I love you."
"I love you Ty."
"I hope you find the dress of your dreams."
"Oh I will." I wink before grabbing my purse and leaving in my Jaguar to pick up Candace.
I drive onto the campus and I see a bunch of the students staring and eyeing my car. I pull over to the curb when I see Candace and she opens the door and gets in, giving me a hug quickly.
"Ready to get your shop on?" She ask and I smile and nod. "I'm so excited to see you in all the dresses."
"Me too, I can't believe it's actually happening."
"I can. And boy am I glad."

We meet up with my mom and the girls and walk inside the huge bridal store, the biggest in Dallas. We were also told that we were going to be on an episode of say yes to the dress, so we thought that would be cool.
"Ok so who is the bride?" The consultant ask as she walks up to our group. She was tall and this with blonde hair but probably in her thirties and has a sweet smile.
"That would be me." I say and I shake her hand. "I'm Alice."
"So nice to meet you Alice! I'm your bridal consultant Carry. Who did you bring with you today?" She ask and it feels slightly weird having the cameras on us.
"I brought my mom Britney., my soon to be sister-in-law and bridesmaid Candace, and my made of honor Caroline and my other bridesmaid Rachelle." Carry sits down in a chair across from us.
"Ok so tell me about your fiancé and how you met."
"Well I'm engaged to Tyler Seguin who plays for Dallas Stars. We met last year when he got traded and we are madly in love. I was actually in Russia about a month ago and I got hit by a car while riding a bike with my friend and I suffered from amnesia where I didn't remember anything from the last year…"Carry looks shocked. "I couldn't remember Tyler, I thought he still played for the bruins and I couldn't remember living with him, I couldn't even remember my ring. But he decided he wasn't about to lose me and he kissed me and the memories came flooding back. Since then we have been attached at the hip. This wedding means more now, than ever."
"Oh my gosh you made me cry." Carry says and wipes a single tear away. "What do you have planned for your wedding so far?"
"Well my fiancé is from Brampton Canada and my family is from British Columbia area so we decided to get married in my home town Vancouver. There is a beautiful forest clearing right outside of the city and our colors are just natural tones of beige of and cream."
"It sounds beautiful. Did you husband help plan any of this?" She ask with a small chuckle.
"My lovely sister law helped the most I think, we haven't gotten any fine details yet but that is on our to do list."
"Ok so you are getting married in the forest, what kind of dress are you looking for?"
"I want something that is beautiful but screams elegance and nothing to poofy."
"Nothing to poofy! Got it. Follow me." The day seams to go by fast as I try on dresses and most of them look great but five dresses in I still haven't found "the one". But I think we are getting a lot closer. I slip the next dress on and look in the mirror in awe. "Wow." Carry says and she looks me over. I run my hands gently over the material. "You love it don't you?" She ask and I nod, still speechless. "Let's go see what they think." I follow her out and instantly my mother goes into tears and the girls look awestruck.
"Alice this is the dress." Caroline says as she looks me over.
"You look absolutely beautiful…" Rachelle is in aw and I look to Candace for confirmation and she jumps out of her seat and hugs me.
"I can't believe my sister is so beautiful. Alice you look incredible."
"Stop it! I'm going to cry." I wipe away a tear and then I see Cary.
"So Alice, Is this your dress?"
"Yes!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I can't believe this is forty chapters already! wow:) leave your feedback please, i really haven't been getting that much. kind of sad:(