Status: All done! Read the sequal!

Roses Aren't Always Red

FORTYTWO

I didn't want a big birthday party and everyone knew this. I smiled around the room at my closet friends and family and a few coworkers and I couldn't be happier. The last week went by quickly and I still had babies on the brain but I tried not to let it be too obvious. I watch Tyler talk to Brenden and Cody and my dad and I can't help but smile. Tyler really isn't that nice of a guy to people he doesn't know. He is super arrogant, full of himself and at most times he believes he is better than everyone else. But if he does know you and he actually cares about you, then he treats you completely different. Me, on the other hand, he treats me like his prized possession and I guess, in a way, I am.
"Are you having fun?" Caroline ask as she hands me another drink and I nod. "What's wrong?"
"What? Nothing. Why would you think something is wrong?"
"Well because you are over here by yourself at your party and you were zoning out." She tells me and gives me a worried look. "What is going on in that noggin of yours?" She crosses her arms over her chest and waits for my answer.
"Just a lot going on. I kind of want this season to go by quickly." I admit and she smiles.
"Why? Just so you can marry lover boy?" She teases and I nod.
"That is exactly why."
"Alice!" I turn around towards the voice and see Candace with Kelly. I walk over and greet them both with a hug. "Happy birthday!" Candace says and hands me a wrapped box.
"Thank you! I'll put it on the table." I tell her and they follow me over to the gift table, which has a few too many gifts for my liking. "So how is it going girls?" I ask them and they are both smiling.
"Good! We are good. Blake took me on a date."
"Oh did he?"
"Yeah… It was really sweet."
"What about what Tyler had said? You know Blake is good friends with Jeffrey." I tell her and she shrugs but looks like she feels guilty.
"I know but… I can't judge him on that, he hasn't done anything wrong to me." She says and I nod.
"Just don't deal with any shit Candace. I'm serious. The first sign of something bad. Get the hell out of there." I pull her into a hug and she kisses my cheek. "Kelly, keep my girl out of trouble." I tell her and she nods with a smile.
"Will do boss." She answers and they go to do their own thing so I go and wrap my arms around Tyler's neck, interrupting his conversation with Cody and Brenden, but they don't mind.
"Hello birthday girl. You want to open your presents?" He ask and I shake my head.
"I hate opening presents in front of people. It gets so awkward." I scrunch up my nose in distaste and he kisses it with a smile on his face.
"Well are you having fun?" He ask me and I nod, nuzzling myself into his chest. "Have you been thinking about what I think you've been thinking about?" He ask with a small smile and I shrug but grin up at him. "Only a few more months Al. Then I'll give you a baby." He smiles at me and I blush as his lips meet mine.
"I love you Tyler."
"I love you Alice."
"I can't believe I'm admitting this but, I think it's kind of hot how you can treat some stranger like shit and then turn around and treat me like the world." I giggle and he raises an eyebrow, still smiling.
"Babe it's because you have had one too many to drink. I'm just an ass whole."
"Alice come spend some time with your girls!" Rachelle grabs my hand and I wink at Tyler before I am dragged away and over to my girlfriends.

Tyler's POV

I was a little surprised with what Alice had said but I guess it is true. I hate strangers because they always look at me and expect something I don't like it. I don't like how they automatically think that I owe them something or how they treat me differently. I treat Alice like the world because to me, she is. I can honestly say that Alice is the first girl that I have ever treated this well, or even felt like this for. This girl is my whole world and I would do anything and everything for her. She wants a baby then I'll give her a baby on our wedding night if I can. She was going to make a great mother. Now me being a father is what we needed to worry about. I knew I would love the baby, of course I would, it would be half of Alice and half of me. Nothing would possibly be more loved than that baby, that much, I know for sure.

Alice's POV

I had probably had a little too much to drink but that didn't change the fact that we were having fun. I joke around with the girls when I look and see Jeffrey walk in and I become angry. Who the hell was he to come to my party? I push past the girls and they look at me confused as I walk up to him.
"What the hell are you doing here?" I ask him angrily and he smirks.
"I thought it was an open invitation."
"Well it's not. So leave." I tell him and I notice Blake is with him as he tries to touch my arm.
"Calm down Alice." He says and I pull my arm away.
"Do not touch me! And do not talk to me like I'm your friend." I tell him and he just smirks at Jeffrey which really sets me off.
"Alice it's your birthday. I thought I would bring you a present." Jeffrey says, but I know he didn't bring anything with him. "I didn't bring it with me."
"Do you take me as some kind of idiot?"
"You are engaged to Tyler Seguin." Blake says and I look at him shocked.
"Fuck you!" Candace says, now beside me and I see out of the corner of my eye, Rachelle going to grab Tyler.
"Fuck you both! You’re the definition of Puck Bunny at its finest!"
"Not that I wouldn't mind getting my turn with that." Jeffrey joins Blake with the rude insults and I have no time to attack either of them because Tyler came out of nowhere.
"Get the fuck out of here! I don't know who the fuck you think you are talking to them like that but I'm not going to take it."
"Oh get a fucking grip Seguin. Stop acting like the fucking good guy you pussy." I hit Blake as hard as I can and he shocks everyone as he punches me back, hard, in the face. This guy has a fucking hard hit two because I'm pretty sure I felt my cheek split open. No one had time to react as Tyler lunges at Blake and all I see is Tyler beating the shit out of him on the ground. Jeffrey tries to go after Tyler and I try to pull him off but get shoved hard and I stumble back. Cody pulls me out of the way quickly before he, Shawn and Brenden join in defending Tyler.

What a fucking night. Is all I can think as I sit in our bathroom on the counter with Tyler shirtless and between my legs.
"I'm going to fucking kill him." He said angrily as he put the little bandage over my busted and bruised cheek and kissed me gently. "I love you so fucking much Alice. I don't think you understand how I felt when I saw him hit you…"
I run my hand over his face and pull him in to kiss me, "I love you Tyler. So much."
♠ ♠ ♠
feed back please:) ok im hitting the road tomorrow so hopefully ill get to write a lot but i'm not sure when i'll be updating, as you can tell im focusing on this story more than my others and i'm sorry about that but i just love writing this story. It's really hard not to just jump ahead but i'm doing my best.