Status: All done! Read the sequal!

Roses Aren't Always Red

FORTYEIGHT

6 months later…

After the coma and being ridiculously sick, things went back to normal. I went to work and Tyler played hockey. The Stars made it to the Semi finals of the Playoffs and that alone was something to be proud of, and we are.
As Tyler and I sit here in front of all our friends and family at the rehearsal dinner, I can't help but think of how truly blessed we are. Tyler stands up and I hit my wine glass lightly for him and the crowd quiets down.
"I just wanted to thank you all for coming. You are our closest friends and family and it means a lot to us that you are here. Most of you know that the last two years have been a journey for Alice and I, so this day means so much to us. Enjoy your dinner and thanks again." Everyone claps and I kiss him once he sits down. We have had a crazy two years but I wouldn't change a thing about it. Our future is so bright and soon we will be starting a family and our lives will completely change, again. Tyler has already told me how he wants me to be a stay at home mom, but I'm not sure I could do that. Yeah sure, I would love being to stay at home with our baby, but let's be realistic, I will probably go insane from staying home all the time. I got him to dismiss the topic until I am actually pregnant, for now.

"We wanted to open the microphone to whoever would like to share a memory about the couple. As long as it's appropriate." My dad announces and we all laugh and Caroline is the first to stand up and she gets the mic.
"Alice, you have been my best friend for over six years and I remember the exact moment you found out you were going to be babysitting Tyler when he first got to Dallas. You were so upset. And I also remember the exact moment you realized you liked him more than a friend. I have seen the good and the bad and I just have to say, if we all had a love like you two do, the world would be a better place. It's as obvious as day and night, the way you two look at each other that you're meant to be together. I love you both and I wish you both the best of luck!" We all clap and then Mike, who I have just recently met, stands up with the mic.
"Alice, I know I don't you that well, heck we have only just met, but with the way Tyler has talked about you, I feel like I have known you forever. I can honestly say that you make Tyler so happy and that he is madly in love with you. I have known him our whole lives and never has he loved a girl like he loves you. You two are perfect together and even though Tyler might not admit it, the boy pretty much worships the ground you walk on." Everyone claps and laughs and Tyler blushes. I lean over and kiss him quickly.
"I love you." I whisper.
"I love you." He whispers back before giving me another kiss and then Evgeni stands up.
"I know I not speak good." We all laugh with him. "I know Alice for five year and she is best friend. I love her like sister. I know that Alice love Tyler. I see how she feel about you and I know is real. I remember when she tell me for first time she like hockey player and I think, Oh no! Not hockey player! This not good!" We all laugh, "Then she say is Tyler Seguin and I think, oh she give him run for money!" We all bust up laughing. "I love both and I hope for best."
I smile as Candace gets a hold of the Mic and give her a sisterly smile and wink. "I agree with Caroline, if we all had a love like yours, the world would be a better place. I will never forget the phone call from Tyler when he told me he had a serious girlfriend and then he warned me that he was bringing her home for Christmas. I have never heard Tyler talk about anyone like he talks about Alice. Alice you came into our home and we all fell in love with you. I can't even tell you how happy I was when I met you and realized that you really are the sister that Cassidy and I have been missing. We love you Alice and we are so happy to have you as our sister." She finishes and I almost cry. A few more people tell their thoughts about us and soon we are saying goodbye.
"You ready for tomorrow?" He ask as he his arms wrap around my waist.
"I sure am. I have been ready for months." I tell him and he smiles, kissing my lips. "Are you ready?"
"I'm more than ready to make you my wife."
"Alice… Come on." Candace calls with a smile on her face.
"I'll see you at the altar." Tyler calls as I start to walk away.
"I'll be the one in white." I tell him as the girls drag me away and back to the hotel where we are staying. We decided to stay in a hotel because we had gotten scheduled for messages tomorrow morning.
"How do you feel?" My mom ask me as she sits in my room with me, Jackie, Caroline, Rachelle, Cassidy and Candace.
"Nervous. But got I'm so excited! I remember thinking, before I even met Tyler, that I couldn't see myself getting married or spending the rest of my life with someone… but now, Tyler is the only person I can see myself with."
♠ ♠ ♠
please let me know what you think, i'm sorry it took so long. I'm in texas right now and i have been preoccupied with my cousin and their friends who practically live here. I'll try to get the wedding up real soon.