Status: All done! Read the sequal!

Roses Aren't Always Red

FORTYNINE

"Rise and Shine beautiful bride!" I smile as I wake up and see Caroline walking in with a tray of breakfast food. I sit up and she sets in on my lap. "How you feeling?"
"Good."
"You nervous?"
"No, not really. I'm more like really excited. I can't wait to see him." I tell her honestly and she smiles and nods at me.

"Well eat up. We have a salon appointment to get to." She winks before leaving me alone. As I eat my fruit and yogurt I can't help but think about how much my life has changed. I was so blessed to have Tyler and I wouldn't give him up for anything.
When I finish my breakfast I go and brush my teeth and wash my face. I finish just as all the girls walk in.
"You ready to go?" Jackie ask me and I give her a smile and a nod and follow them to the salon where we start our hour long treatment, which I must say is absolutely amazing.

"I think you look beautiful!" My mom says looking over my shoulder and into the mirror. My makeup is simple and my hair is in a curly updo. I feel like butterflies have over taken my stomach and it gives me chills. "Alice are you ok?" My mom ask and I nod and stand up.
"Yeah, let's get the dress on." I tell her and she nods. We walk over to the corner of the room where my dress is hanging. She takes it off the hanger and I put it on carefully and then look in the mirror. I see my mom in tears behind me. I look myself over and smile. I grab the small velvet box and hand it to my mom. "This is for you. It's a thank you, for everything you have ever done for me. For getting me to this milestone in my life." She wipes a tear away and opens the box with a small gasp. She stares down at the diamond earrings she has been wanting.
"Alice, these are beautiful. I love you so much honey." She pulls me into a hug.
"Mom would you mind sending Jackie in?"
"Of course darling." My mother kisses my forehead before leaving me to go get my soon-to-be mother in law.
Jackie walks in and looks at me in awe, "Oh Alice! You look so beautiful!" She pulls me into a hug. "I want you to know, we are all so excited to have be a part of our family. I think you should know… I could never have picked a better woman for my son to marry."
"Stop, you're going to make me cry." I tell her and pull her into another hug. "Jackie I wanted to give you this," I grab the box, "to say thank you. Thank you for raising the man of my dreams and the love of my life." She gives me a genuine smile and opens the box, looking down at the diamond necklace.
"Oh Alice." She hugs me again. "Thank you."
"You're welcome."
"Are you ready to get married?" She ask me with a smile and I nod.
"I am." She holds my hand and we walk into the other room where my mom, Caroline, Candace, Cassidy, and Rachelle are waiting. the girls all look at me in awe.
"Oh Alice you look so beautiful!" Candace says and pulls me into a hug before handing me my bouquet. "You ready to become my sister?"
"I sure am." We take the Limo to the wedding site and get out behind the tent where no one can see us.
"I'm going to go tell them we are ready."

Candace's POV.

I have never seen a bride more beautiful than Alice. She is the love of Tyler's life and that much was clear. I walk out of the tent and smile at everyone. The entire Dallas Stars team is here, along with at least 7 members of the Penguins and various players from other teams along with family and friends. I walk over to where Tyler is standing with his groomsmen.
"How is she?" He ask. I have never seen my brother this nervous, besides maybe playing for the cup.
"She is beautiful. Absolutely beautiful Tyler." I hug him. "I'm so proud of you."
"Thanks Candace."
"Well… you ready to get married Tyler?"
"I'm ready." He says with a confidant nod. I walk back to the tent and nod to the guy who was in charge of the music. Hero by Enrique Iglesias starts and everyone quickly sits down. Cassidy walks out of the tent first slowly and then myself with Rachelle behind me and lastly Caroline. We stand there and I get teary eyed when see how Tyler looks at Alice as she walks down the aisle. His eyes get glossy and he wipes away a tear. He doesn't take his eyes off her and the smile on their faces say it all. I don't know if everyone else sees it, but a happy tear slips from eye as I see Tyler mouth 'I love you' and Alice mouths back 'I love you to'. Tom holds her arm as he leads her toward Tyler and when they reach the end He hands her hand to Tyler.
"Who gives this woman to marry this man?"
"Her mother and I do." She hugs her father quickly before standing next to Tyler at the altar.
"The couple have prepared their own vows. Tyler, if you would."
Tyler takes a deep breath before starting. "For two years you have been my best friend. You have been my light in the dark and my map when I become lost. You make me a better man and you make me whole. There isn't anyone else in the world I could imagine spending the rest of my life with. I love you Alice." I have to admit he wrote his own vows, he had me help a little but for the most part, it was all him.
"Alice."
"You found me when I was lost and you helped me find myself. You drove me crazy but I loved it. You are the only man I will ever love and you are the only man I want by my side for the rest of my life. You are my other half. You are a part of who I am. I love you Tyler."
Oh my god! I couldn't handle it but I held my tears in. I think you had to be here to understand, but hopefully the pictures will catch the love in the air. Their faces alone where enough to see how in love they are.
They exchange rings and then the moment we have all been waiting for, "You may now kiss the bride." One of Tyler's hands goes to her waist and the other behind her neck. Alice pulls him close and their lips lock for the first time as a married couple. "I now give you, Mr. and Mrs. Tyler Seguin." They look out at everyone standing and cheering for them quickly before locking eyes again and I listened close to hear them whisper.
"I love you Mrs. Seguin."

"I love you Mr. Seguin."
♠ ♠ ♠
OMGOSH!!!!! hope you all love it! please leave feedback. sorry i haven't updated in a while, ive been busy. but i just want to reassure you all that i am still madly in love with story and there is still SOOO MUCH more to come:)

Her dress: http://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r778/jorij/dddd_zps1c477326.jpg

the wedding: http://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r778/jorij/lake-tahoe-wedding-12_zps8488d971.jpg

The reception area:http://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r778/jorij/forest-wedding-ideas_zpsc59cd784.jpg