Status: All done! Read the sequal!

Roses Aren't Always Red

FIVE

Tyler's POV
"Rise and shine!" I hear Alice's voice fill my room and I can't help but smile to myself. "Come on! You got to go to morning skate and I'm having a girls day with Caroline and Rachelle." She says, kissing my forehead. "I'll make you breakfast. Come on Marshy." Marshall fallows her out the door and I roll out of bed and head to the bathroom to take a shower and take care of my morning wood. We still haven't had sex but sleeping next to her all night and having dirty dreams while spooning was enough to get me very hard.
After showering and changing I head down to the kitchen and see Alice slipping my breakfast onto a plate. She really is beautiful and so real. Her normally long and wavy dark brown hair is up in a messy up do with a bandana and her long legs look amazing in those shorts. "Good morning." I tell her and give her a light kiss before digging into my breakfast.
"Ok, since you're up now, I'm hoping you can make it to practice and back on your own?" She ask and I nod. "Alright well then I'm heading out to meet up with the girls. Behave and have a good practice." She says with a smirk and gives me a quick kiss before grabbing her purse and petting Marshall bye.
"Well Marshall… Whatever are we going to go today?" I ask my trusted companion but he just stairs at me with wide brown eyes and I smile and sigh. I finish up breakfast and put my plate in the sink and head to the arena. I really don't know how I got so lucky to have such a beautiful girlfriend who likes me all for all the right reasons. She doesn't use me and she is so genuine and real. I got way to lucky, that is for sure.
"Hey Tyler." Brenden says to me as I walk into the locker room.
"Hey man." I say and head to my stall. It was hard transitioning from Boston to Dallas. I loved Boston, the city, the people and mostly my team. I good friends on the Bruins and we were a really good team! Don't get me wrong, Dallas has potential, but not very much.
I wasn't happy about the trade, in fact when I found out I kind of went on even more of party binge. I needed to grow up, even I knew this, and I instantly felt pissed off and held a grudge when I found out I was going to have a 'baby sitter'. But on the first day Alice showed up and I realized it was her who I was going to be with almost 24/7, my feelings changed but she knew about my playboy past and she put me in my place very quickly. She became my best friend in those two weeks and I knew I needed more. I knew she was the one. I just know it.

"Dude nice house." Brenden says as he walks in behind me with Jamie, Cody and Richard.
"I can't believe you guys haven't been here before." I tell them and we walk into the kitchen. "Alice kind of took over for me when I first moved in because all I said I needed was a bed and a couch and even then she wouldn't have it. Help your selves to anything, Mi casa su casa." I tell them and they nod and we all grab something to drink and head over to the TV where we start playing NHL. It instantly becomes a heated match. We play for a while then put on some stupid movie that was under comedies on Netflix.
"So how is it dating Alice? You two seem like a real good couple." Cody comments from the end of the large sectional couch and I nod.
"Yeah she is perfect. But I'm sure you guys knew that."
"Yeah we know." Jamie says but shrugs.
"Too bad Austin didn't" Richard comments and I look over to him.
"Who is Austin?" I ask and Brenden answers my question.
"Her ex, he was a real douche."
"Yeah he worked in Oil Engineering or whatever and he treated her like shit. I'm surprised she didn't let it faze her.. it was a pretty bad break up." Jamie says and I nod, completely lost. I just realized how little we actually know about each other. I mean we know the little things, like what kind of movies we like, what kind of foods, what gets on her nerves, what things she can't stand… the important everyday things but we don't know very much about what made us who we are today. I need to make more of an effort to get to really know her. I shouldn't have my team mates telling me these things that I should already know. My phone goes off and I look at the picture of Alice making a kissy winking face, she is one of the few girls it actually looks adorable on, and answer it.
"Hey babe." I say with a grin and the guys all whistle.
"Hey what are you doing?" She ask and I can tell she has a smile on her face.
"Just at my place with Jamie, Brenden, Richard and Cody."
"Ohh ok! Well I was thinking I could pick up some Pizza and beer and us girls would come over there and end the day, we kind of wanted to watch the Penguin VS. Islanders game. So figured I would exchange beer for the big screen." She says with a small a laugh
"Sure thing baby, if they don't like it they can leave." I say with a smirk and the guys all roll their eyes but smile.
"Ok see you soon." She calls and then hangs up.
"Alice is coming over with Caroline and Rachelle. They are bringing Pizza and beer in exchange for watching the Penguins and Islanders game."
"I knew I loved that girl for a reason." Jamie jokes and we all laugh. I take the movie off and put it on the channel that the game is on.
The puck drops and five minutes later the girls walk in with four boxes of pizza and a thirty pack of Miller.
"I bring beer!" Alice yells loudly through the house and I smile and we all walk into the kitchen to meet them. She gives me a tight hug and a kiss. "Cody love! Make yourself useful and put the beer in the fridge." She tells him with her award winning smile and he, of course, obeys.
We get plates and beer and head back to the couch that easily fits us all, Alice next to me.
"Oh my god Geno! What are you doing!" Alice yells at the TV and puts a palm to her forehead. "Oh my god it's Marc Staal! Check his ass into the boards Kris!" I couldn't get enough, really, my girlfriend is a hockey junky and it is the biggest turn on possible. She takes a picture of the screen when it's on Geno's face in the Penalty box and I look at her questioningly.
"What you need that for?" I ask her.
"I'm sending it to him. I always give him shit for his penalties, to prove I watched his game."
"Wait… You talk to him?" I ask a little taken back that my girlfriend personally knows one of the best players in the league and I had no idea they talked on a normal basis. I feel everyone looking at us in the room.
"Tyler, Evgeni is like one of my best friend." She admits to me and I just nod and look back to the screen as she sends the picture. She leans into me and kisses my cheek. "You're my boyfriend Tyler, you have nothing to worry about." I smile down at her and give her a kiss before pulling her closer into my side. I really needed to brush up on my boyfriend skills… I don't even know who the hell my girlfriend is friends with.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it!! I thought i would give a little insight from Tyler's Perspective. Please please let me know what you think! feed back makes me write faster:)

Her outfit:
http://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r778/jorij/05d0dd46607a792080f2cbc1a00cd9d6_zps748906bf.jpg