Status: All done! Read the sequal!

Roses Aren't Always Red

FIFTYTHREE

Tyler's pov

If you look, and try to see it, you can see the tiny form of a baby bump under her tank top. As I play with the hem of her Soffe shorts I kiss her bare shoulder and smile up into her green eyes.
"What do you think about Bradley?"
"We are not naming our son after the Honey Badger." She tells me with a shake of her head and the messy bun on top of her head shakes with it.
"Come on babe! He is a bad ass hockey player." I tell her, I don't really want to name him after Brad, I just knew I would get a reaction from her.
"Ok then, what about Alexander. Ovechkin is a pretty 'bad ass' hockey player." She definitely earns the reaction from me she wanted.
"Fine! We won't name him after a hockey player." I tell her and she gives me a satisfied grin before kissing my head and then looking back to the TV on the wall across from our bed, where 50 First Dates is playing.
"Tyler, what if we have a girl?" I look at her as her eyes light up at the thought of pink ruffles and baby bling.
"Oh hell… Then she is getting locked up for life. No guys are even allowed to look at her." I tell her with a quick shake of my head before kissing her tiny baby bump. "Daddy isn't going to let anyone hurt you." I feel Alice's hand run through my hair before she gently tugs, pulling me up to her and connected her lips to mine. She kisses me forcefully and before I realize it, I'm underneath her and she grinding against me. One thing that makes up for mood swings, the sex drive. Oh thank lord for the sex drive.

Alice's POV

"Tyler I'm nervous." I admit to him quietly as he plays with my hand on the table. Rachelle and Candace had taken the liberty to get the note from the doctor and have a cake made with either blue or pink cake. We decided the sex of our baby was so important that we really wanted all our closest friends with us, of course I was missing Caroline, but I knew she would be finding out the sex of her baby tomorrow. I smile at Rachelle and Candace as they bring the big baby decorated cake out to us and I spot both my parents and Tyler's, as well as all our friends off the team and even my big Russian made it, don't ask me how but he said he couldn't miss it, he was only in for the day and was flying back tonight.

"Attention everyone! It's time to find if I'm having a niece or nephew!" Candace ounces and we all laugh at her as she hands us the cake cutter and I look up at Tyler.
"You ready to do this?" I whisper to him and he nods and gives me a kiss full of love before holding my hand in his and was cut into the cake together, like on our wedding night. We pull the piece of cake out together and everyone starts cheering. I look up to see the shock on Tyler overjoyed face. He pulls me into him and kisses me passionately, once again causing our family and friends to cheer.
"We're having a daughter!" He yells and I can't help but laugh and feel completely overjoyed as he picks me up and spins me around before pulling me into another kiss. "I love you Alice."
"I love you Tyler."
"Do you want to tell Evgeni?" He ask and I nod with a smile. Tyler and I had thought hard about who would be our baby's godfather and at the end of it all, we decided Evgeni would be best suited because he has always been here for us. "Evgeni, Can we talk to you?" Tyler ask him and Evgeni nods with a smile and fallows us a few feet away from the crowd.
"I not believe you have little girl. I know you both be great parents." Evgeni says and gives me a hug.
"Evgeni there is something we wanted to talk to you about." Tyler starts and then I take over.
"Ev, Tyler and I really wanted you to be our daughter's God father." I tell him and I fill with joy as happiness covers his face and he nods.
"I would love be godfather. I spoil like crazy. Thank you for trusting me." He says and shakes Tyler's hand before hugging me again.
"We wouldn't have it any other way Evgeni."

Tyler's pov

I know Evgeni will be a great god father to our little girl. He loves Alice and he has become a great friend to me as well. I kiss Alice's head quickly before leaving her and Geno to talk. I walk over to Lane who finally managed to get away from Candace's side.
"Congratulations man. You're going to be a great dad." He tells me before shaking my hand.
"Thanks. I can't believe it's only five months away. It feels like just yesterday I found out Alice was going to be my PR person."
"It's crazy how things work out." He agrees with a nod.
"That it is." It really is crazy to me. I can't believe I'm going to be a father to a little girl. I married the girl I love and I'm living my dream in the NHL. I couldn't have asked for a better life.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M SO SORRY! i have been working full time and going to school fulltime and i can barely find time to write anything at all. I know exactly where i'm going with the stories i just havent had time to write. But please continue to let me know what you think.