Status: All done! Read the sequal!

Roses Aren't Always Red

FIFTYFIVE

I smile gently up my Russian boyfriend, that's what Tyler has started calling Evgeni, of course it was only a joke, they thought it was funny. He pulls me into his strong arms, although my baby bump currently holding his god daughter was separating us by a bit.
"How is baby girl?" He ask and rubs my large baby bump.
"Due in a month. I just.. My dad." I start but he pulls me into another hug and shakes his head.
"No. Not think about. He is in better place no Alice. He watch over baby girl from heaven." He says and right there, in the crowded airport, I realize how great full I truly am for my Russian boyfriend.

"Alice!" I smile at Sid the kid as we walk into the locker room and he pulls me into a hug, followed by my other favorite Penguins. "Look at you! You are glowing!"
"When are you due?" Flower ask me and I don't get to answer because Evgeni answers.
"In about a month." I tell them and they all seem to be excited. I'm pretty sure Evgeni told them not to say anything about my dad, because they didn't mention it and I was quite thankful that they didn't.
"Alice!" I hear the female French accent and I turn to smile at Vero! My favorite French woman.
"Oh Vero! How I have missed you!" I tell her and pull her into a tight hug before she starts gushing over my baby bump.
"You are absolutely glowing!"
"Very, You take up to box?" Evgeni ask her and she nods before I kiss Evgeni's cheek and wish him luck.
Once up in the box we started catching up about all the little details. The game had just started and we were quite into, when all of a sudden I got a painful cramp.
"Oh!" I gasp and my hand flies to my stomach.
"Alice! What is wrong?" Vero ask and it gets the attention of Mario and Natalia and the others in the box. The cramp hits again, this time twice as bad and it brings tears to my eyes.
"Oh my god! Vero… Call Tyler…" I tell her and she whips her phone and dials his number.
"He is in a game! I'm calling Jim!" Mario says loudly and pulls out his phone.
"I'm calling an Ambulance!" Natalia says and they start helping me out of the box.
"Oh my god!" I yell as my water breaks and I start to cry. "It's so soon! Vero it's too soon!"
"It's going to be ok! You are going to be just fine." She tells me and I continue to nod as we get into the ambulance.
"Jim just pulled him off the ice and they are flying him over now! he will be here in two hours. We will meet you at the hospital!" Mario tells me as they start to close the ambulance doors.
"Mario please! I need Evgeni!" I cry and he nods before the doors close and we speed off.

Tyler's POV

I couldn't stand it. I couldn't stand this feeling. I knew I shouldn't have let her go to Pittsburgh but I also knew it was exactly what she needed. She had so much on her shoulder's right now, the death of her father, becoming the owner of the Stars, and the baby, I knew she was stressed. Now all I could think about was what ifs… I couldn't lose Alice and I couldn't lose our baby.
The driver stops in front of the front doors to the hospital and Mario is waiting for me.
"Fallow me!" He says and I do just that as we run through the doors.
"How is she? What's going on?"
"She is almost ready to start pushing, you got here just in time.."
"Everything else is ok though? No complications?"
"She is perfect Tyler." He gives me a genuine smile before I walk into the room and see a crying Alice with Geno standing behind her shoulder and whispering Russian to her, that somehow always seemed to calm her down.
"Tyler!" She yells when she sees me and she reaches out for me with her free hand and I run to her side, kiss her and move the hair out of her face. "Oh I'm so glad you're here!" She cries and I kiss her forehead.
"I wouldn't miss this for the world Alice." 15 long minutes later her cries were heard for the first time.
"Would you do the honors?" The doctor ask me and I cut the cord. I smile down at my beautiful baby girl before they take her away to get cleaned up.
"Alice she is beautiful. She is so beautiful." I tell my wife as she smiles up at me and I kiss her.
"Ma'am." The nurse says and I step out of the way as they place our baby girl in her arms.
"Oh my god she is beautiful." She says before looking up at me.
"Savvy?" I ask and she smiles and nods, looking back at our daughter.
"Savvy Monroe Seguin, welcome to the world."
She gently hands her to me and I feel my eyes become teary as my heart throbs. "God she is beautiful." I whisper and I can't pull my eyes away from her. I haven't even noticed Mario and Natalia in the room.
"Your families are on the way." He tells us and I nod, not looking away from Savvy. "She is beautiful. Congratulations." He tells us and kisses Alice cheek.
"I don't think I can ever let her go." I say out loud and then look at my beautiful wife. "Thank you Alice. I love you so much."
♠ ♠ ♠
pLEASE LET me know what you think:)

Savvy Monroe Seguin: http://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r778/jorij/Savvymonroenewborn_zpsd58c333a.jpg