Status: All done! Read the sequal!

Roses Aren't Always Red

FIFTYNINE

Oh my god my head! I think as the sun come In from the blinds and I squint, fighting the hangover and try to look around. But as I do I start to panic. This isn't our bed and the girl with her arm around my waist is most definitely not Alice. I let my head hit the pillow as I try to collect my thoughts of what happened yesterday.
Alice walked in the door assuming I cheated on her from that stupid picture and then we yelled at each other and I left. I left the house and went to the bar and ended up here… Wherever here is.
I move the girls arm off of me in disgust and get off the bed. I find my pants, pulling them on and go to the bathroom, looking for a sign of a condom anywhere but there wasn't one.
"Where you off to so early?" I hear her girly voice and it makes me cringe.
"I'm going home. Back to my wife."
"Oh come on Tyler! Last night all you could talk about was how you couldn't stand her not trusting you…"
"Shut up!" I yell at the blonde girl, naked in her own bed and it makes me sick. Seeing another girl like this really makes sick.
I pull on my shirt and shoes and jacket and check my wallet before grabbing my keys.
"You had fun last night!" She calls as I slam the door behind me and run to my car, really just wanting to get out of here. I look at the time on my phone, 11:18 AM. Fuck.
.
.
.
.

Alice's POV

I pace in the bathroom after just having thrown up for no reason and I start to panic when I realize my period is also late. We really don't need another baby right now. Not in the middle of all this.
"Candace?" I ask over the phone.
"What's up Alice?" She ask a little worried.
"I need you to pick up a pregnancy test and get over here as soon as you can." I tell her and I hear her gasp.
"I'm on my way." She says before hanging up. I didn't want Carly or Rachelle to know because if I wasn't, I knew Candace wouldn't say anything. I pick up Savvy as she starts to cry and fix her a bottle.
"There you go baby girl. Mommy will always make sure everything is ok. I won't let anything hurt you." I kiss her head and soon the door opens and Candace comes running in, locking the door behind her.
"Here I'll take Savvy, you go take that." She takes Savvy from me and I take the little box and run up to our bathroom. I pee on the little stick and I'm nowhere near excited as I was with Savvy and that makes me feel guilty. What will we do if I'm pregnant again? I look at the test stick and tears come to my eyes… Why now. Out of all times! Why a baby now! Positive. It says positive.

I take a deep breath and step out of the bathroom and go into the nursery where Candace is holding Savvy and she looks at me.
"It's Positive." I say and she nods, I think she can tell that this isn’t the best thing. I hear the alarm system alert me that the front door opened and I look at Candace. "Can you stay here with her… it's Tyler." I tell her and she nods. I walk out of the room and into the entry way where I see Tyler setting down his wallet keys and phone. "Hey." I say, my hands tangle together in front of me.
"Hey." He says and looks up at me, his face is full of guilt and emotional pain and it makes me sick.
"Tyler what's wrong…"
"Alice I love you, more than anything in the world. You are the love of my life…"
"Tyler what did you do!?" I ask him even though I'm pretty sure I already knew the answer. "Tyler what did you do!?" I yell at him, tears now streaming down my cheeks and I've never seen him look so awful and guilty.
"I… I was mad last night and I.. I drank too much. I don't remember anything but I… I slept with someone." My hand flies to my mouth as I sob and the other flies to my stomach.
"Oh my god…"
"Alice I'm so sorry! Please just listen to me, I'll do anything.."
"You'll do anything!? How am I suppose to trust you Tyler! I gave you everything! I gave you my entire life and I supported you! What did I do wrong! What didn't I give you that you had to go find it somewhere else!?"
"Nothing Alice! I don't even remember last night I swear it meant nothing."
"They always told me.. once a cheater always a cheater." He tries to come close to me but I push him away. "Don't touch me!" He stand there staring at me completely lost.
Candace walks into the room and we both look at her. Savvy still in her arms, the look on her face towards her brother is one of disgust. "How dare you Tyler." She says, her voice full of hate. I take Savvy out of her hands and it doesn't take more than second for her clear the space between herself and her brother and she slaps him, hard across the face. "You discussed me Tyler."
"You need to leave." I tell him.
"Alice I'm not leaving not like this."
"Tyler I'm pregnant!" I shout at him and his face drops even more if that’s possible and he sinks to his knees in front of me so his face is at my stomach level. Tears are streaming down both our faces but no one makes a sound.
"Alice, I'm so sorry." His head rest on my flat stomach and I feel with sorrow and rage.
"Get out." I tell him and I back up a few steps. "Just… leave."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok guys i need your thoughts here!!!! Should it go into a sequal or should i end it here?? I need your thoughts. :) please don't hate me yet lol