Status: All done! Read the sequal!

Roses Aren't Always Red

EIGHT

"Are you kidding me?" Caroline ask as we sit in the stands as the boys practice. I sip on my Hot Vanilla Chai Tea Latte and nod my head. "What a bitch." She says and shakes her head. "What did you do?"
"I told them I was fine. I am fine." I say and she nods. I cross my legs and look out onto the ice.
"Are you though? Fine, I mean?" She ask and I look at her worried face and shake my head in disbelief.
"Really Caroline? You too?" I ask
"Alice I only ask because I care!" She raises her voice.
I'm fine." I say and stand up with my jacket and purse in hand. "Look, I need to go. I have a doctor appointment." I say to her and she nods and stand up and gives me a hug.
"I love you Alice." She says and I nod.
"I love you too Caroline." I tell her and then I leave the training arena and head to my car. I get to my car and take a deep breath before putting the car into drive and leaving to head to my doctor's appointment, which I made a month ago for my annual.
I walk into the doctor's office and up to the front desk and sign in before sitting down and waiting a totally of five minutes before I'm called.
"Any change in prescriptions?" The nurse asked once I'm back in the private room and I shake my head. "Ok, just step on the scale for me." She says after taking my blood pressure. She jots down my weight and frowns but doesn't say anything. "The doctor will be right in." She gives me a smile before leaving and it doesn't take long till the Doctor walks in with my chart in one hand and shakes my slender hand with the other.
"Hello Alice. I'm Dr. Mart. How have you been feeling?" He ask me and takes a seat on the chair, three feet from where I'm sitting on the table.
"Good." I answer simply and he nods.
"Alice I'm going to be very blunt with you." He says and looks me in the eyes, "You weigh 115 pounds right now which means you are 12 pounds under weight. This is not okay Alice. Has this been a rapid weight loss?" He ask and I shake my head.
"No, I've just been really busy lately and stressed out."
"Ok well you need to bring your weight up. I'm stressing this to you Alice. I'm going to prescribe some meds that should help with the stress and also increase appetite." He says and I nod. He write it down before he forgets and then he does the exam. "Do you need a refill on the birth control?" He ask and I nod and he writes that out too. "Ok Alice. You are all good to go. Remember to take those pills and bring your weight up." He says again before shaking my hand and handing me the prescriptions and leaving me alone.
Once I get the prescriptions I leave the office and head to the Pharmacy. I head inside and look at the two slips of paper before I get to the counter. The lady behind the counter smiles at me and I slip the prescription to her.
"Just the one?" She ask and I nod.
"Just the one."
"Ok it will be ready in thirty minutes." She informs me and then I leave to head back to the rink to pick up Tyler. I go inside and see the guys finishing up on the ice and heading into the locker room. They smile as they pass me and Tyler swoops in to give me a kiss and a smile before leaving me alone and I smile to myself. I am so lucky to have such a great boyfriend. It's only been a month but I feel like we have been together forever. I only have to wait thirty minutes until the guys start coming out and Tyler hugs me closely and swings me around.
"Have I told you lately how much I love you?" He ask and I smile and shake my head. "Well I love you so much!"
"I love you too." I say and give him a kiss.
"Wanna grab lunch?" He ask and I nod and he leads me out to the parking lot by my hand.
"I have to grab a prescription on the way." I tell him and he nods.
"For what?"
"Birth control." I say and he stops and looks at me.
"What do you need that for?" He ask and I roll my eyes and smirk.
"Well I'm not going to make you wait forever Tyler." I say and he grins and laughs and pulls me into a kiss.
"In that caseā€¦ to the pharmacy!" He declares with a fist in the air and a smile on his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please let me know what you think, the first couple chapters i was getting alot of feed back and now i am not. So please... don't be a silent reader.

outfit: http://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r778/jorij/9d124b1fda65f7ede5a1a1cbb3cd9bdd_zps29a9d981.jpg