Status: All done! Read the sequal!

Roses Aren't Always Red

NINE

Tyler's POV

"Alice! Alice! Alice!" I yelled as I ran into her condo. When I pulled up to get her the front door was slightly a jar and my heart started beating so fast, my mind jumped to the worst conclusion possible.
"Tyler what's wrong!?" I hear her voice and I run into the bed room where she is grabbing her phone and the first thing I do is pull her into my arms tightly and I hear let out a little laugh. "Tyler. Baby what's wrong?" She ask gently and I only pull away to kiss her.
"Your door was open and I… I just thought..." I say but I don't finish my sentence. I kiss her again.
"Oh Tyler.. I'm sorry. I was just walking out of the house and then I forgot my phone so I just ran back in to grab it. I'm sorry I worried you." She tells me and gives me a simple peck on the lips.
"Alice. I love you. I know we haven't been together that long but when I thought something happened to you I lost it." I tell her and she looks up at me lovingly.
"I love you Tyler. So much." I hug her close and kiss her forehead. I don't know what I would do without this girl.

Alice's POV
I knew right at this moment that I needed to gain my weight back. What I was doing was stupid and I know better than this. Tyler loves me! He isn't going to leave me and here I am.. practically wasting away for no reason at all.
"Come on baby let's get you to the rink." I tell him and with another kiss he leads me through my door, which I lock, and to his car.

Tyler's POV
"Tyleerrr!" She whines and I can't help but smile at my beautiful girlfriend.
"Aliiiccee…" I whine back, teasing her and she sighs in frustration.
"Give it back." She says and sticks out her tongue as I hold up her phone over head. It starts ring and she rolls her eyes as I make a surprised face and answer it.
"Alice's phone." I say with a smile at Alice and she just sighs and sits back in the passenger seat of my car.
"This is Dr. Mart's office. I'm calling about the prescription she didn't fill." The lady on the phone tells me and I glance at Alice for a second as the smile slips off my face.
"Which one was that for?" I ask
"It was the stress reliever and appetite booster, to help her gain weight."
"Wait, the doctor told her she needed to do that?" I ask a little upset now that Alice lied to me straight to my face. Alice told me the doctor said she was ok, that the weight would come back when she wasn't as stressed but that she was still ok.
"Oh yes! He stressed to her that she needs to gain the weight back. She is 12 pounds underweight."
"Ok thank you. I'll make sure we do that." I say and hang up.
"Who was that?" She ask but I don't look at her. I stare out the windshield looking towards the American Airlines center. We had been in the parking lot and were about to go in since I had a game, but I stole her phone to make her laugh. It had worked. "Tyler? Hello… Earth to Tyler." She says with a smile but I toss her phone back on her lap.
"You lied to me." I say and finally look at her shocked faced.
"What are you…"
"Drop the act Alice! You told me the doctor said your weight was fine! You lied." I tell her, my voice raising a little. "That was the office saying you never ran the prescription for the appetite booster." She pulls her gaze away from me and looks at her hands.
"I'm sorry." She whispers and I shake my head in disbelief.
"Really? You're sorry? For what Alice? For putting yourself at risk? You are practically killing yourself and I'm the idiot who trusted you! I stood by your side!" I run a hand over my face.
"I didn't think I was good enough." I hear her say and it's followed by a sob and my heart breaks. I get out of the car and quickly walk around to the passenger side and open the door. I pull her into my arms and hug her closely.
"Alice.." I whisper, "You are more than enough. You're perfect baby. You're the best thing to ever happen to me." I kiss her head and she continues to cry into my chest.
"I'm so sorry Tyler. I never meant to hurt you, I just… I don't even know what to say. I don't like being like this, I don't even like looking the way I look now." I pull away and kiss her hard on the lips and then again gently before resting my forehead on hers.
"I'll help you Alice. I'll help you get the weight back. Whatever we do… we do it together. Do you understand me Alice?" I ask her and she nods. She grabs her purse and I shut the door behind her and hold her close to me as we walk into the arena and she walks me to the locker room.
"Get a goal for me Tyler. I love you." She tells me and I smile and kiss her quickly.
"I'll try baby. I love you too."

Alice's POV
I head up to the Box and stop when I see Caroline. She gives me a small smile and I walk up to her and hug her tightly.
"I'm sorry Alice. I just care about you so much. You're like the sister I never had and I hate to think you were in pain and I didn't say anything." She says and I nod.
"Caroline it's ok. You were right… I was being stupid and I'm so sorry for getting mad at you." I say and she pulls me into a tight hug.
"In that case… Let's get some hotdogs!" She says excitedly and I nod with a smile in agreement.
"Sounds good to me doll."
♠ ♠ ♠
Please let me know what you think! I need some inspiration:/ so if you have ideas feel free to share them.

Outfit:

http://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r778/jorij/b398b45ea153340675efa8fd548fe0ee_zpsd429144d.jpg