Status: Finished

Bruised and Scarred.

Still Breathing

A day. A whole entire day had gone by after Jessa was put into the hospital.A whole day had gone by and I had not once left her side. Zayn had left to get food and a change of clothes, but it was Liam who came back with the food and clothing. "How is she?" he asked upon entering the room. "Doc said she should be awake any time now"I spoke quietly. "Liam?" he sat next to me, slowly setting the items next to him. "Why do bad things happen to good people?" I asked. His eyebrows furrowed together as he thought of a good answer. "Niall there aren't any 'good' people in the world. Everyone's done something bad even if it's simple" he responded.

"But Jessa's done nothing wrong" I choked out through tears that were about to spill. "Well self harming is probably the bad thing she did even if it's for all the not necessarily right reasons, but understandable reasons, it's still considered bad." he explained farther, as he spoke silent tears trickled down my cheeks and when he was done e pulled me over to share his chair so I could hug him. That''s all I really needed at the moment. A hug and food would be nice. "Where's the food?" I asked while sitting up and sniffling a bit. "Right here" he smiled while handing me my food and change of clothes. I took a bit of my sandwich and immediately felt a whole 50% better. Now all I need was for Jessa to wake up. Which didn't surprise me much when I thought I saw her arm twitch.

Jessa's pov

Darkness. I'm still surrounded by...wait, my eyes are closed. I opened them slightly only to close them and open them a billion times to adjust to the horribly bright light. I tried sitting up, but that only brought a set of hands easing me back down. "Not so fast there tiger" came a familiar voice. I smiled at the familiar blonde who was grinning at me with tear stained cheeks and a sandwich in his hand. Yup, same old Niall. "Glad to see you're still the same in my absence" I said. Niall did nothing, but finish his sandwich before saying "A whole day without you and I thought I was going to loose my mind" I laughed and said, "A whole day without me" I laughed, "If you had to choose between sitting in a small boring hospital room waiting for me to wake up and food..."

"I chose you while I sent Zayn off to get food" I awwed a bit and noticed Liam slipping out of the room. "Would you mind getting a doctor? I don't like hospitals so much"

Niall nodded and left the room trading with the other four that I really haven't had much of a chance to talk to. "Hi guys" I said kind of weakly.

"Hey" the replied together.

I looked at Liam and gave him a slight nod that he'll either understand or he won't. "You guys look like you really want to ask what happened, but you're all too afraid of asking" I stated to the four guys standing and sitting around my bed,two on each side. None of them answered so I assumed I was correct. "Well, at least now we know that I really can't be left home alone. My father payed a little visit. As you can see it did not end well at all" I said calmly to the guys who did nothing, but take turns giving me hugs. Sometime after that Niall walked in with the doctor behind him. "Hello Jessa I'm Doctor Flan" he introduced him self with a nice handshake. "I'm going to ask four of you to leave..." he said to the boys. Harry, Louis, Liam, and Zayn left while Niall stayed with no questions asked. "Are you two together?" Dr.Flan asked in response to them getting up and leaving so fast. We both shook our heads no and may have blushed a little. "All right then. How are you feeling Jessa?"

"Light headed, sore, very painful"
"Uh hu. Do you know what led to you finding her how you did?" the Dr asked Niall.
"No"
"Ok. Well I'll get to that in a minute. What seems to have happened Jessa, is that you have a total of two broken ribs. Major bruises and you've suffered a great amount of blood loss. Yet you're still here and breathing"

I just sat there taking it all in. Not that this is as bad as it possibly could have gotten. Niall just nodded along as if he didn't want to hear about me being hurt. "Now, if you don't mind telling us what happened that led you here?"

I took a deep breath as I was about to speak, but crashing and yelling caught me off guard. All it took was someone to say, "Sir you can't go in there" and I started screaming.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment Swap?
More Chapters within the next week!