Raven and the Beast

Pizza (cont)

Starfire's pov
"It's mine!" Beast Boy shouted. "No it's mine!" Cyborg said. "The pizza shall be MINE!" I screamed, my eyes glowing green, and standing up. "Ok! Ok!" Beast Boy and Cyborg said, pushing it over to me. I sat back down and took a bite of it. "How is it that she always ends up getting the last slice?" Robin asked Cyborg and Beast Boy. "I dunno..she just...does." Cyborg replied, shrugging his shoulders. I finished the slice of pizza. "So...what shall we do next friends? Do you wish to- *screams* ROBIN LOOK OUT!" I screamed as one of Slade's robots was about to attack him. He jumped out of the way and the other Titans came to my side. I started shooting star bolts at it as people fled from the tables surrounding us. I took down that one robot as more started to show up. "Where are they coming from?" Raven asked. "I do not know, but we must stop them." I said, shooting star bolts rapidly at a robot. "Azarath Mentrion ZINTHOS!" Said Raven, as black surrounded about five of them. She threw them to the ground but more came in there place. "No matter how many we destroy, even more are gonna come in their place!" Cyborg shouted as he blasted a robot in the stomach area. "Doesn't matter! We have to keep fighting!" Robin demanded, knocking a head off of one of the robots then moving on to another one, then another. I did not like when Robin gets like this....last time he did, he almost got himself killed. After a few hours of fighting, the robots disappeared and we were all tired. "We should get some rest....I'm sure there's way more where those came from." Said Robin. "You're correct. There are many more." A mysterious, yet very familiar voice said. Robin's eyes narrowed. "Slade." Robin hissed. "Nice to see you again too." Slade said in his usual, calm yet very creepy voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry about the title. I really couldn't think if anything else....