Raven and the Beast

Hello Again

Raven's pov
I allowed myself to laugh at Beast Boy's comment towards Robin. He looked down at me smiling. "I made you laugh! I made you laugh!" He chanted. "You've done it before!" I said, rolling my eyes, and standing up. "Where are you going?" He asked. But before I could answer the alarm sounded and everybody ran in. "Who is it?" Asked Cyborg. "I think it's-"
"SLADE!" Robin yelled, running to the garage and hopping on his motorcycle. "Robin! Please you must wait!" Starfire begged. He sighed as the rest of us got in the
T-car. We drove to the location Slade was at only to realize it was the place where we first encountered him and Terra. "Hello again Titans. Sleep well?" He asked, tilting his head to the side slightly. "No." I growled under my breath. Other than what I said, nobody answered. "Well this time I am not here to talk." Was all he said before attacking Robin. His robots went after the rest of us. I destroyed one after another and I saw the others doing the same. I looked over to Robin who looked like he needed help. Beast Boy noticed this and went over to him, as well as Starfire, leaving me and Cyborg the only ones fighting off the robots. Then out of nowhere, the robot in front of me pulled out a something like a gun. I backed up until I was standing on top of a hill. The robot was about to pull the trigger when, "RAVEN!!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorta short sorry