Dynamhydra

Prolouge

Her father was always a nice man. Everyone in the Kingdom of Drynnor had the utmost respect for him, even though he was quite different. You see, he was a mortal, living in an immortal world; but he did not grow up there. As a child, powers were granted upon him that one could only dream of. The ability... to control fire. It puzzled everyone how he had attained this ability, confusing both immortal and mortal. He lived in a small and cold town with his family, and frightened no-one, but then again, only few mortal knew what magic he possessed. You see, he only used it for the better good of the people; lighting fires on cold nights and giving out hot meals. He was their savior, their hope. One day he somehow disappeared from their grips. They never did find out what happened to him, but they were all sure he would go on to do great things. And that was very much true.

The day he disappeared was no mystery to the immortal world. The king and queen had been keeping watch on him ever since he was born, they were not surprised by his powers...why? They had decided to bring him into the kingdom and he was introduced full-heartedly. His name, was Ignis. No last name...just Ignis. The queen wanted it that way. Within weeks their Kingdom went to war with their neighboring Kingdom of Wiciredda. They won the war, but the king never returned, and then their daughter was presumed kidnapped. Months later, it was announced that Ignis would marry the queen...Avaritia Dynam, the one with the ability to control water. Soon they had their one and only child, Dynamhydra. She stuck with her father more than anyone else. He raised her to help others and to rule the kingdom by thinking of the people and never for her selfish desires, but Avaritia...she did not take kindly to that way of power. She knew that her daughter held a greater magic than anyone had possessed before...and she wanted to keep it within her control. Ignis was found murdered when Dynamhydra was just fifteen...left heartbroken and desolate, she succumbed to her mother’s orders and carried on life like her father was still there. She carried on his heart, and with it that; she will find her kingdoms darkest secrets, and the answers to all mysteries. Most importantly, she will find who she truly is and what magic she really possesses.