Status: It'll slowly pick up I promise

The Moon and Back

Four.

Waking up at 3 in the morning surrounded by my boxes, I guess I fell asleep while unpacking. Looking around and seeing that I've pretty much have not acomplished anything gives me anxiety. Walking into the kitchen I find a note on the counter.
"Cove, I went to check on you and you were passed out and too cute to wake up. I headed out for a bit with Jer and his friends but I shouldn't be home too late. Food in the fridge.
-Amber"
At the thought of food my stomach begins to rage. I make myself some ramen and settled on the couch snuggled with a blanket and an I love Lucy DVD I couldn't live with out. I couldn't even get five minutes to relax until there was a knock on the door. Who could that possibly be? Honestly it's 3:30 in the morning. Opening the door to find Jared, Amber, and another boy I have yet to meet. A boy whose appearance is breath taking at first. Piercing green eyes, a simi deep v-neck showing off tattoos of sorts. And amber dangling between them both, being held up, and at the sight of that all my attention was focused on her.
"Cove sorry if we woke you, Amber just had a but too much tonight and we are dropping her off" Jared finally spoke.
"Oh no you it's fine, I actually just woke up. Y'all come in" backing away and letting the boys enter and returning to my couch position. I didn't feel the need to supervise seeing it was my first day here and I'm sure they knew their way around. The dark haired boy exits Ambers room shutting the door behind him and makes his way to the couch.
"Hi I'm John, and you're southern" we both begin to laugh.
"Hi John, I'm Cove and yes very" I feel my cheeks begin to burn.
"I think I'm crashing here tonight if that's cool, Jared and Amber are sort of passed out and he's my ride"
"Ya no, of course. Here ill go to my room and bring you some blankets for the couch." I begin to sit up when he speaks up
"No it's fine,I'm actually not tired at all and I haven't seen this show in forever. You should stay"
♠ ♠ ♠
I just realized I've been completely butchering Jared's name in the last couple chapters. My bad. Enjoy!! And comment please