Status: Complete

Battle to the Sykes

Shae loves Oliver Sykes

Shae looks up at his many posters of Oliver Sykes, that cover his walls, and sighs lovingly. The man is just so dreamy. Shae wishes that Oliver Sykes could be his man.

Shae's increasingly lustful thoughts are quickly interrupted by Hannah, jumping though his bedroom window, smashing it entirely. Glass is thrown all over his floor.

"Are you trying at steal my man!" shouts Hannah angrily. Hannah also loves Oliver Sykes and somehow she's always onto Shae.

Shae shakes his head violently. He was only thinking about it, he's just so infatuated with that man, he can't help but daydream about him!

Hannah angrily marches over and picks Shae up by the collar of his shirt, throwing him out the broken bedroom window.

Shae hits the ground hard but quickly pulls himself back up, pain shooting though his body. He looks over at Hannah, staring at him with fury.

Hannah jumps out the window after him. "Fight me for him!" she demands, throwing her fists up. She will not let her friend get between her and her the love of her life. She can't let Shae get in her way.

Shae isn't sure at first at first, he's never been a fighter, but Oliver's beautiful face flashes through his head, motivating him. Shae throws his fists up. "Bring it!"

Hannah runs at Shae, the anger flowing through her. He's weak, she can take him.

Hannah beats Shae down to the ground fairly easily and then lifts him off the ground by his throat, cutting off his air.

Shae starts to struggle but he knows it's no use. He's no match for her, she is stronger than him.

"He's mine," says Hannah, forcefully before throwing Shae at the wall of his house. She decides to spare him.

Shae gets up after Hannah has run off, wincing. She may have won this round but she's going to regret letting him live.

--
Shae works out harder than he's ever worked out before. He trains everyday just over three months before setting up a cage match for himself and Hannah.

It must not end this way. His love for Oliver Sykes is too strong..

When Hannah arrives they both get inside the cage, Hannah locks it behind her. She beat him once and she knows she can do it again.

"Rematch," says Shae, a confident gleam in his eye.

Hannah lunges at him and pins him against the cage wall, punching him in the face twice with her free hand.

Shae feels as helpless as he did the first time. Hannah is still stronger than him. But Shae's love for Oliver Sykes is stronger than Hannah's, he's sure of it. As Hannah's fist collides with his face a third time he looks outside the cage at the growing crowd of spectators, turns out you can't arrange a cage match outside your house without people noticing. He scans the faces before stopping, he sees Oliver Sykes staring back at him.

It can't be real.

Shae stares at Oliver for an extra second and then shoves Hannah off himself, pushing her off balance and gaining control of the fight.

He takes hold of Hannah with all his strength, lifting her off her feet and chucks her head first across the cage, breaking her neck.

"Oli is mine!" he screams across the cage, at her dead body. The crowd is cheering.

Shae sees Oliver run to the cage door and unlock it. Shae walks to Oliver and collapses in his warm embrace.

"You beat her," says Oliver softly. "But to get me, you have to beat them too."

Shae pulls back from Oliver to see a legion of fangirls running toward the cage. Their battle cries begin to fill the air as they get closer. They quickly drown out the sound of the cheering cage match spectators.

Shae looks between the wall of angry teenagers running towards himself and Oliver.

He rolls up his sleeves and turns his attention to Oli. "I've got this."

He was going to give it his all.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeahhh

this is not my finest work but it did entertain some of my buddies and that all it ever needed to do