Status: Complete

Battle to the Sykes

Hannah Loves Oliver Sykes Too

Shae drags the body of the fangirl out of his house. They’ve been attacking him out of the blue all the time but so far he’s been able to take them. He's almost used to it.

He drags the girl’s body to the sidewalk and leaves her there, going back into his house. There is some minor damage from the fight but he decides he can deal with it later.

Shae’s front door swings open again suddenly, sending picture frames down as it hits the wall.

Hannah walks into the room, a determined look on her face.

“What?!” exclaims Shae. “I thought I killed you!”

Hannah smiles darkly. “Do you really think killing me is enough to keep me from the love of my life?”

Before Shae can grasp what’s going on Hannah grabs his neck and pushes him against the wall, pinning him there.

As Hannah is contemplating what to do with Shae two of the windows behind her smash loudly and four angry fangirls come running into the house.

“For Oliver!” exclaims one of them before they all charge towards Shae and Hannah.

Hannah lets go of Shae and the two snap into a fighting stance, side by side. It doesn’t take them long to take out the four girls.

While Hannah is buckled over, recovering from the fight Shae takes the opportunity to flee, he jumps through one of the already broken windows and begins to run from the house.

Shae knows that if anyone can beat him, it's Hannah. He had gotten lucky last time.

While he is trying to escape Shae runs into another fangirl. The girl lunges at him and he is forced to take her out.

This quick brawl gives Hannah enough time to catch up to Shae. She jumps onto him, pinning him to the ground underneath her.

“You can’t have Oliver!” she yells. “I love him so much more than you do!”

Shae tries to shake her off but fails. “How are you even here! You died!”

Hannah tightens her grip on Shae. “No death could ever stand between Oliver and I,” she says. Hannah looks up, only to see yet another two fangirls running towards her and Shae. "How do you deal with this all the time?!" she yells, angrily. Hannah stands up, not letting go of Shae and then throws him at the fangirls.

He lands on the smaller of the two, killing her instantly. He swiftly gets up and kills the other one too. Then falls back onto his knees, exhausted.

Hannah walks up behind him and he braces himself for her wrath.

“You know what, we make a pretty good team.”

Shae looks up at Hannah cautiously, unsure on what is happening.

Hannah puts her hand out and helps Shae up. “Together maybe we can take them all out. Then we can both have Oliver.”

Shae isn’t sure he likes the idea of sharing his beautiful Oliver with her but if he can’t deal with these fangirls then Oliver will never be his, and it’s hard work. He could use some help.

He nods reluctantly. “Okay, we can be a team.” He shakes Hannah's hand to finalize the partnership. Together they might just have a chance at getting Oli, and that is what Hannah and Shae alike want more than anything else.