Status: Complete

Battle to the Sykes

Lots Of People Love Oliver Sykes

Shae and Hannah had predicted right, there are a lot of American Bring Me The Horizon fangirls.

They get back into the car and Shae leans back, closing his eyes. He is so tired.

“We can’t even stop at a gas station without getting attacked,” mumbles Hannah angrily as she starts the car.

Shae thinks back to the day that Oliver had told him that he’d need to defeat all the fangirls. That had been the best day of his life, the day he met Oliver. The day his whole life changed. Hannah never got to meet Oliver in the brief encounter. She had been dead at the time.

After everything that they have been through Shae feels genuinely sorry for killing Hannah. He had only done it for Oliver but he does feel bad. If she hadn’t come back Shae would never have made it here, he would probably be dead too.

Suddenly something hits the windshield causing Shae to jump. Hannah stops the car and they both get out to see what it was.

Shae kneels down next to the car and picks up the thing that hit the car. It’s a BMTH wristband.

“Oh crap,” says Hannah as she sees the group at fangirls running towards them.

There must be about fifteen. Hannah runs back to the car, Shae follows her. As Shae gets into the car Hannah looks over at him.

“Hold on,” she says, before driving straight into the crowd of fangirls, taking a few clean out.

Hannah kills maybe ten fangirls with the Jeep before Shae gets out and takes the rest himself. Hannah follows to help but he doesn’t really need it. He’s starting to get good at this.

They get back into the Jeep and start driving off.

“There are so many,” say Shae in awe.

Hannah nods. There are a lot more fangirls to fight here than at home, but it’s too late to go back now.

Shae opens the glove compartment and pulls out a Bring Me The Horizon CD. He puts it on.

--
Hannah pulls into a cheap motel.

They don't have much money, but Shae is thankful they don’t have to sleep into Jeep again. That's uncomfortable. They get out of the car and book a room for the night.

Shae is exhausted, once in the room he drops his backpack and collapses straight onto the bed, fully clothed, and falls right to sleep.

--
Shae is awoken by the sound of the window creaking open.

He looks around it’s dark, he can hear Hannah sleeping next to him. He looks over at the window and sees two fangirls trying to sneak into the room.

Shae shoots up and runs to the fangirls. He punches them both, knocking them away from the window then jumps out the window to finish them. Once it's done he climbs back through the window, closing it behind him.

Hannah stirs. “What are you doing?” she asks.

“Nothing,” says Shae quietly. “Go back to sleep.”

She needs her sleep, they have a lot of work to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
a personal highlight is: "Hannah never got to meet Oliver in the brief encounter. She had been dead at the time."