Status: A little bit of Kellic :)

I Don't Ever Want to Lose My Best Friend

You torture me with that beautifull face

After almost loosing consciousness seeing Kellin was the best thing ever, but he left me at home in bed whilst he when to school the next day and i did some pretty regretable, but as i ran the blade across my wrist i felt such a release, the only thing i regret is that when Kellin came home, he saw it and cried with me. Guilt is still getting the better of me, i still can't decide what to do about Kellin Vic, i feel like i have cheated not only them but myself and my heart, i know who i should be with but everything is so complicated. Vic had text me saying that Kellin had told him and that he wanted to make sure that i was okay, bless him. I told him i was fine but that i just needed to sleep.
Waking up so close to Kellin was all i needed, i couldn't leave him in this world without me, we would miss each other too much. We're lost without each other.
"Morning beautifull" he smiled bringing his face round to face me. I couldn't help but smile back at him even though it hurt like hell. He gave me one last squeeze and got out of bed, he was wearing just his shorts, oh how i wanted him he's gorgeous. I buried my head into his pillow and sucked in his sweet scent and pulled the cover over my head. Around about ten minutes later Kellin was at the end of the bed. "You coming into school, today T?" I unberied my face and looked up at him, he got ready real quick, into his Black Veil Brides shirt and his usual skinnies. Beautifull. I realised i still hadn't answered his question. "Uh, yeah sure, not sure i can get up though" i joked and Kellin came over and carried me into the bathroom, he laughed and placed me near the shower, i discovered that he had layed my clothes on the shelf near the sink, cutie. He had left me to wear my shorts and my plain lilac tee. Thankfully all the blood had came out of my hair, i put it in a fishtail plait and put it to the side of my face. I went into Kellin's room and stole his plain black beanie. "hey!" he laughed "i was planning on wearing that!" he joked and stuck his tongue out and i blew him a kiss and rushed downstairs to grab some toast before grabbing my shoes (navy tom's) and waited for Kellin at the door. He rushed downstairs grabbed the remaining toast from the table, then my hand and we walked out the door. It was a really hot day and the walk to school was really nice, just a shame we had to go to school, i had covered up most of my injurys with my make up, but theres only so much you can hide, and then there's Vic. He was bound to ask questions, questions, that i don't want to answer i guarentee. Sure enough, he was waiting at the gate for us, i saw him and dropped Kellin's hand and pretended to check my phone. Vic walked up to us and hugged me, "are you okay? I was really worried" he looked sincere.
I pulled back "yeah i'm fine now, thankyou, i jut want to get through today and go home again" I laughed
A few weeks later......
I have barley spoke to Vic since he saw me and Kellin together, it's awful, cause we did share something special but i'm just not sure it could have gone any further. So yeah Kellin wanted to make something of us and i couldn't say no, cause it's what i wanted too.