Status: please comment and tell me whatchu think

Love Me

Chapter 2

~Shae's Pov
i cant belive that bitch decided to test me. She knew if she kept pushing me and pushing me she was gonna get the hands. After what happend i just zoned out cause i was pissed off and drove home. When i got home i changed into some basketball shorts and a black tank top and layed on the couch watching TV. About 10 minutes later Aubrey came into my house.

"hey Shae..you ight" he asked while locking the door. *yes he does have a key to my house*. "yeah im fine..whatchu doin here" i asked. "i came to check up on you".

"ohh..well thanks for making sure" i said. "your welcome" he said. "soo when are you gonna break up with that bitch of yours". *laughs* "if she comes back i'll do it...why you care so much" he said while looking in my pantry.

"because you dont deserve a bitch like her..not a golddigger" i said. "dont worry im lookin Shae". "and why are you in my pantry??". "because a nigga hungry" he said". "well if you noticed i barely have anything".

"i see..lets go to the store" he said. "alright but i dont feel like going right now...but i have chinese food in the fridge". I said. " thanks for lookin out". *laughs* "your welcome..and why didnt you eat anything before you came over here".

"had to make sure u was ight before i ate" he said "aww u lookin out for meee". *he smiled* "i guess i was". "dont try to play". "im just kidding bae". "lol...how long you stayin over here" i asked. "the whole day". He said.

"ummmm where you gon sleep" i said. "imma sleep with you...in your bed". "mmhm alright...but dont try anything". "ahhh cant promise you that". He said. "your crazy".

~Drake's Pov
i really dont wanna go home and have to deal with "the crazy bitch" in the words of Shae. She might might be crazy but i still love her. Shes my R.O.D. But right now its time to go to the store and get some food for her house. But i still gotta deal with Tae Tomarrow. But i'll still have Shae with me.

~2 am
"when do you go to sleep" she asked. "whenever my eyes start to close" i said. "i could fall asleep anytime" she said. "i know you could". *goes and lays next to him* "dont get mad if i got to sleep on you". "i wont..good night shae" i said. "night Aubrey".
And with that she feel asleep.

Tae's Pov
so i come home and noticed that Drake wont home. I bet his ass is at that bitch Shae's house. I dont why he friends with her she aint nothing. But who cares imma be in his life for however long but i still dont like how he hangin with her.

Drake's Pov
i woke around 11 and noticed Shae beside me so i got up and went into her closet and found a few pair of cloths in the closet and then went to go take a shower.
When i got out i put on the close and went down stairs saw that Shae had went to bojangles.

"heyy i got you something" she said. "thank you". I said. "soo you goin back today" she asked. "yeah..gotta go settle this thing between me Tae".

"well good luck with that". "you wanna come with me" i said. "please..she dont want me to beat that ass again". "thats why you stayin here..hopefully it wont take long". "well it might" she said.

"well i'll be back then" i said. "alright".

And now its time to face the monster.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment guys thanks :) and sorry if its a lil short and boring i couldnt come up with any ideas