Status: Please do not read this if you are easily triggered because there will be alot of self harm?hate and eating disorders. I intend for this story to be very graphic.

Bringing Back Tomorrow.

Destiny In A Smile.

Fifth period. I wanted to go so bad. I could feel my chest getting tight and my throat closing up. I hated people. Especially the ones I didnt know. I walked into my class and saw two free desks. I took the one closest to the window in the back. I slammed my book onto the desk and sat down with a thud. I just felt heavy. I had seen Alex in the hallway at the beginning of the day. He was so perfect. With that scarf around his neck and those skinny jeans and converse. His sandy hair. God. I lost my fucking breath every time I saw him. Or even thought about him.....Speak of the devil.
Alex walked in. He glanced around the room and I realized the only chair was by me. Shit. Shit. Shit. No. He couldn't sit here. I would just die. Yet he sauntered over and slumped into the chair. He was so close to me. How can you ignore a boy of such beauty?? I was about to say something when the teacher spoke.
"Okay class. We are gonna do some practice questions. Just to help me get an understanding of what you know and don't know for the year. So you can partner up if you wish." She started to hand out papers and I turned to Alex.
"Hey. You wanna work together?" My voice was just a whisper.
"Yeah. Sure." He looked at me. The corners of his perfectly shaped mouth curled up into a smile.
"Cool." I turned my desk toward his and we got to work.
By the time class was over I had gotten to know Alex pretty well. He played guitar and sang and wrote songs. His middle name was William and he was coming to my house after school. Since my parents wouldn't be there.........What had I just gotten myself into?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are welcome! Thanks! Stay beautiful/handsome! <3 :)