Status: Please do not read this if you are easily triggered because there will be alot of self harm?hate and eating disorders. I intend for this story to be very graphic.

Bringing Back Tomorrow.

Leave Before It's Too Late.

I walked in my front door slamming it shut behind me. I leaned against it sighing. I closed my eyes thinking about what an idiot I was. Alex would be here any minute and I had no idea what we were going to do. How was I supposed to entertain the most popular and beautiful person I knew??
I walked down the front hall turned through the living room and made my way upstairs. There wasnt any family photos on the walls. No pretty decorations. It was just as if I was the only person who had ever lived here. Alex was going to think I was poor or gross or something. I walked into my room and sat down on my bed tossing my backpack aside. I looked around my room. What could we do? My guitar was in the corner. My radio and CD's on the other side of my room. Guess we would just listen to music.
I heard my doorbell ring and I ran to the bathroom. What? I had to fix my hair. I went down the stairs and stopped at the door. My hand rested on the knob. I took a deep breath and opened it....There stood Alex. He had changed from what he was wearing at school. Now he had on a tight grey v-neck. Black skinnies and his converse. The scarf was gone and replaced with a sweatshirt. His sandy locks were in his eyes. How much more perfect could he get?
"Hey man." He smiled at me and my heart beat faster.
"Hey Alex. Come on in." I smiled back and stepped aside so he could get through.
"Thanks. So what are we gonna do?"
"Lets go to my room. We can listen to music. Or I have my guitar there too."
"Cool. Sounds good to me." We walked upstairs and into my room. Alex grabbed my guitar and started playing it while sitting on my bed.
Holy shit. Alex Gaskarth was on my bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if this seems to be taking a long time I'm just trying to get it perfect and build up suspense. Love you all. comments are welcome! Stay beautiful/handsome!! :)