Status: Please do not read this if you are easily triggered because there will be alot of self harm?hate and eating disorders. I intend for this story to be very graphic.

Bringing Back Tomorrow.

I Just Cant.

What had I done?....It was the next day. I was sitting in the school cafeteria. I had a sandwich in front of me but I didnt feel like eating. All of the guys were around me. Zack and Rian. Others I couldn't stand as well...All I could do was think about what had happened yesterday with Jack. I wasnt gay! I had a girlfriend!...But it was undeniable, the chemistry between Jack and I....I mean, a friendly hang out had turned into having sex with a guy! Nothing would ever be the same again.
"Hey baby!!" Lisa came over and sat down on my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me hard. The guys all made comments about as usual. I pulled away from Lisa's lips.
"Hey Lisa. What's going on?"
"Oh nothing....Oh my god. Have you seen that Jack kid? He's over there all alone again. what a loser." She glanced over at Jack with a disgusted look on her face.
"Do not ever say that!" I grabbed Lisa by the hips and moved her off of me. I set her down on the bench.
"What is your problem?" She looked at me like I had done something wrong.
"My problem is you. You're so stuck up! You think you're better than everyone else! I cant stand it! Or you! We're just done. Okay Lisa?" I grabbed my backpack and walked over to where Jack was. I latched onto his arm with my hand and dragged him out of the lunch room.
"Ouch! Alex, what are you doing?" He pulled his arm away rubbing it gently.
"Sorry. I didnt mean to hurt you. You okay?"
"Yeah. What's going on though?"
"I broke up with Lisa. She was making fun of you and I couldn't take it." I looked down.
"So what happened?"
"I broke up with her."
"For me?..."
"No!...I just didnt want her to be mean anymore." I looked back up.
"Oh." Jack looked down at his shoes.
"Jack. I'm sorry. I just don't know what to do. I've never had feelings like this. Towards anyone, let alone a guy...Jack you are so perfect. Everything about you I absolutely love and can't get enough of. But, I cant be this guy. I cant do this."
"Its okay Lex....I get it. You cant be gay. You cant love me. Just go on with your perfect life. I'll be fine. It's not like I've never been alone before."
"Jack-" He leaned in and kissed me. Gently on my lips...Nothing was more amazing than the feeling of him.
"I have to go Lex. Have a nice life okay?" And he walked away....
♠ ♠ ♠
So, just so everyone knows I actually have nothing against Lisa!! No hate to her at all! I think she is very pretty and she looks good with Alex. I just needed to bash her in this part to make the rest of the story go the way I want it to....Anyway, comments are welcome and appreciated. Thanks!