Status: Please do not read this if you are easily triggered because there will be alot of self harm?hate and eating disorders. I intend for this story to be very graphic.

Bringing Back Tomorrow.

The Sun Wont Shine Tomorrow.

I knocked on the front door to Jack's house. I knew he had left early. There was nowhere else he would think of going. This was the only place he had...When no one answered I looked at one of the windows. One of them had to be unlocked. And I was right. I crawled through the window trying not to rip my sweater.
"Jack? Are you here?" I didnt get an answer. I was starting to get really worried. I had just come to say sorry for what happened today. I wanted to tell Jack how I truly felt.
I walked up the stairs towards Jack's room. As I got closer to the upstairs bathroom I heard some heavy breathing. It sounded like it was Jack.
"Jack? Are you in there? It's Alex...You okay?" When I didnt get an answer I tried to open the door. It was locked. Guess I had to break it down.
When I got the door open I saw Jack. He was on the floor blood gushing from his wrists. His hair was a mess and so were his clothes. The blood was dripping on the floor. What had I done?
"Alex....Why are you here?"
"Doesn't matter. Jack we have to call 911." I went to grab him.
"Lex. No. Please. I'm ready to die. I don't want to be here anymore. Not like this."
"Jack..."
"Lex. Please." I could see in his eyes how serious he was. Who was I to keep him here?
"Okay."
I sat down and took him into my arms. His blood ran all over me but I didnt care. I started to cry. Jack was getting dizzy and rested his head on my shoulder. It seemed like everything was in slow motion.
"Lexy...I love you..."
"I love you too Jack. I'll see you soon okay?"
He hardly nodded his head before his eyes closed. He stopped breathing...I cried so hard that night. I just sat with Jack's body on me...I finally grabbed the blade he had used...Some of his blood was on it...I put it to my wrist and sliced...I looked at Jack's face as I slipped away. I would be seeing him soon...
♠ ♠ ♠
Dont kill me guys. Please. I love you!!