Status: Co-Write <3

Change My Mind

Don't Know Who You Are But You Look Like A Star

Alana was usually a sweet and innocent girl, who didn’t care all too much about the world of drinking or partying or anything as such. But she found herself at a party, dancing to the beat of the loud and booming music, along side being completely drunk. Alana’s best friend, Ella ended up finding her on the dance floor.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Ella pulled Alana out of the main group of people.

“Dancing!” She could barely make out the word. She was completely wasted from the abundant amount of martinis she was served.

“Jesus Lany.”

“Come on, have some fun!” Alana pulled Ella back to where all the people were dancing. Alana was able to get back into the groove of music, while Ella just stood there all awkwardly as guys tried grabbing at her. She soon had enough and stormed away.

Although that didn’t affect Alana either way. She danced with a large handful of guys and just enjoyed the feel of the music, which was becoming a blur as she continued to drink. Pretty soon, she was going to do something stupid, she knew so. This was the first time in her whole life she was totally drunk.

“Wow,” she moaned to herself, stepping away and heading into the kitchen area, but by the looks of it, it turned into the place where most of the real drinkers were getting their shots done. Thinking better not to join, she made her way to the living room.

She sat on the couch and she had completely blanked out, just staring in the far distance. There were lots of people all around her. Couples making out and other grinding against each other to the music of whatever song was playing. But she just continued to stare at one of the ceiling fans across the room, that hung low. After a little while a guy walked over to her and interrupted her gaze. “Excuse me Miss.”

She yelled a little and shook her head in complete shock. “Ah!” She looked over to the person and he was a tall, blonde haired guy who looked completely harmless. “Sorry. Hello” she managed to say.

“I’m Niall.” He sat down next to her.

“You have an accent,” Alana smiled at Niall.

“Ya. What’s your name?” he laughed off the random comment.

“Is it Irish?” She disregarded him.

“Haha, it is.” He shook his head at her.

Soon enough Alana was able to put a clear thought together, “I’m sorry. I’m like super-”

“Wacked?” Niall interrupted.

“Is that what the Irish say?” She did a drunk laugh.

“I’ve never heard it before, back in Ireland. But let’s just go with a yes.” He went on to amuse her.

“My name is Alana.” She introduced herself letting her shoulders stiffen and her body stand up straight.

“Well, Alana, I was wondering if you’d like to go and dance with me.” Niall got up off the couch, and after he brushed off his clothes he held his hand out for her. It was just then when Alana noticed she had seen this guy before, he had a fine body and cute face. But she couldn’t put her finger on who he was just yet.

She smiled and quickly grabbed his hand and with another quick motion they were on the dance floor. They danced for a while, Niall’s body was very close to Alana’s and they just danced and enjoyed. Both of them drunkenly singing along to each song that played.

It seemed like forever, when Ella found Alana once again and tried to pull her away, but this time Alana took Niall with her. “Lany, we should leave.”

“Alright, let me say goodbye to...” She looked over to Niall.

“I’m Niall.” He introduced himself. “She’ll be right out,” He nodded his head at her. Ella quickly went away and Alana was very confused at why her best friend was able to listen to complete stranger than her.

“Hmmm.” She shrugged it off.

“Hey, Alana, is it cool if we switch numbers?” Niall asked her sheepishly.

She blushed as she handed him his phone as he handed her his iPhone. Thinking nothing of it, the both of them put their numbers into each others phone. “I’ll text you.” She smiled before she started to walk off, practically tripping in the heels as she was walking outside to where Ella had parked the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I am sorry for the late update, mmm. I named the chapter after Demi Lovato's song "Who's That Boy," It fits so perfectly. Ah. Just thought I'd mention that.

Anyways, this is the second chapter, so what do you all think! Please leave some lovely dovey comments, because I would love know what you think, we all would! No one likes a silent reader. please comment.

Hope you all like the update, :*

oxoxoxox
-Morgie ♥