Status: Co-Write <3

Change My Mind

Dance Dance

Annie Stark took a deep breath before shoving her way through the door of the party house. It'd been months since she'd let herself let go and have some fun, and she was adamant about making tonight memorable.

The noise level was extremely high, but it didn't matter to Annie. She grinned with relief, immediately feeling better. She'd been studying way too hard to get out over the past couple of months, but now it was finally her time to let go and relax. She headed straight for the beverages, greeting people as she made her way to the table. All she wanted was to get a little alcohol in her system and to dance. One of the men who'd stationed himself right next to the table poured her a cup, writing Annie on the side in sloppy drunk handwriting. She thanked him, quickly downing the cup and setting it down on a bookshelf. Everyone around her was buzzed and having fun. People were sitting on the couches, there was a group playing Seven Minutes in Heaven, and almost everyone else in the house was crammed in together dancing or talking. Deciding to get started with her night, Annie went straight to the area where people were dancing.

Annie danced for a good half hour with whoever would dance with her. She drank, danced, and drank some more, creating friendships she knew she wouldn't remember in the morning. Annie had always been one to party, ever since she was young. Her mum and dad always used to get angry with her when she'd come home from upper school parties smelling of alcohol, but it never stopped her.

After some time Annie got tired, and thirsty for something other than beer. She wandered off the dance floor, a little tipsier than she had meant to get.

Deciding to take a break, Annie found a place to sit and sipped absent-mindedly on a bottled water.

"Hey baby doll!" Annie looked up to see a young good-looking man in his early-to-mid twenties. She didn't recognize him as being famous, so he was probably just one of Patricia's rich friends.

"Well hi there." Annie grinned at him.

"The names Peter." Peter smiled at Annie and offered her his hand. "Would you care to dance?"

It shouldn't have surprised anyone that Annie Stark, twenty year old party girl, agreed to dance. It also wasn't a surprise that Annie decided to go ahead and follow Peter up the stairs and into the bedroom.

What did come as a surprise, to both Peter and Annie herself, was what happened after he'd closed the door.

Peter immediately began to kiss her, something she didn't quite mind. However, in the middle of their kiss, he broke to take off his shirt, which made Annie extremely uncomfortable.

"Whoa, hey, I wasn't planning on bedding anyone tonight." Annie murmured, pushing back on Peter's now bare chest.

"Hey, calm down." Peter murmured, pushing his lips against her neck. Annie wasn't having fun anymore, and all the alcohol in the world couldn't sway her from her now quite sober panic.

"Peter, get off me." She said, gritting her teeth. Annie pushed him away again, only to have him grab onto her arms more savagely. "PETER! NO!" She yelled, shaking around to try and get his lips off her body. Peter held strong, trailing his lips up her neck to her jaw. He gripped her shirt tightly and roughly forced it off her body. Tears rolled down Annie's cheeks. "NO! HELP! SOMEONE HELP! PLEASE!" She sobbed. As Peter went back to fluttering sloppy kisses around her chest and neck, Annie began to think. Not of all the happy things that might take her mind off her misery, but of how scared she was. Annie had never been one to think about hopeless situations, but at the moment it was all she could focus on.

Peter ripped her shorts off her hips so they were stuck around her ankles. Annie sobbed uncontrollably, praying someone would come for her.
"SOMEONE! HELP!" She screamed as loud as she could. Peter was leaning in again when the door slammed inward, making both Annie and Peter shout in shock.

At the entrance of the door stood someone who looked very, very familiar to Annie.

"You better back off mate." The guy said in a voice that Annie knew was uncharacteristic for this-- Louis. It took her a minute, but Annie finally realized. The person coming to her rescue was Louis from that boy band she and her roommates danced to, One Direction. Peter backed up, but didn't leave the room. Annie fell to the floor in a sobbing heap, hiding her face in her hands. "Get out before I call the cops." Louis snarled. Annie heard the shuffle of feet on wood floor, which she assumed was from Peter.

A moment passed when the whole room was silent aside from Annie's muffled sobs.

"Hey now, it's okay." Louis knelt beside the hysterical girl, taking off his hoodie and putting it in front of her face. "Put this on. It's gonna be alright." Annie looked up, sniffing and wiping her eyes. She gingerly took the sweatshirt in her hands and pulled it over her head. Louis smiled at her comfortingly, offering his hands to her. "Come on then." He said, beginning to stand. Annie grabbed his hand frantically.

"Wait, don't." She murmured. Louis bent down again.

"What's that?" He asked softly.

"Don't leave me, okay? Please don't." Annie murmured, tears silently streaking down her face. Louis sat down and leaned up against the wall, putting a comforting arm around her shoulders and leaning her into a hug.

"Okay. We'll stay. I'll be here. I'm not gonna leave."

"You promise?"

In that moment Louis knew he had the chance to either make a terrified girl at ease or break her heart.

"I promise."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey friendships!
I'm Molly and I'm gonna be writing for Annie Stark(:
I hope you guys like this story because we're having a lot of fun doing it! :D
xoxo