Status: Co-write! :)

Our Time

No Control

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART! BUT YOU'RE TOO LATE! YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME!
I leapt through the air, crashing onto the couch and successfully slamming my ankle on the coffee table in the process. My half brother Darren looked at me with confusion clearly etched onto his face. My half sister Talia chased eagerly after me from the kitchen.

"Who is it? Who is it?!" Talia exclaimed, jumping up and down. I didn't respond, hitting the green answer button on my cell phone.

"Louis." I breathed, rubbing my throbbing ankle and snuggling into the couch. Talia shouted in delight, scrambling over to sit on the couch cushion next to me. "One minute." I muttered, holding the phone to my chest. I exhaled a large breath, then turned to my siblings, pointing to the door.

"Out." I ordered.

"But Lilly!" Darren protested, throwing his book down onto the coffee table.

"OUT!" I said again, this time with more authority in my voice. "Go play outside. It's beautiful. Watch Talia." Darren humphed, refusing to do as I said. "Listen twerp! Mum left me in charge which means you listen to me. Go play outside!" Grumbling, Darren marched outside, Talia racing after him.

I put the phone back to my ear. "Louis?" No reply. "Louis! I know you're still on!" I exclaimed, but there was still no response. "If you don't say something I'm hanging up!"

Louis and I both knew I was lying, but it still did the trick.

"Alright, alright!" Louis laughed. "Hey babes."

"Hey friendship." I beamed back. I wished Louis could see how big he was making me smile with this call, because I knew that if he saw me smilin' he'd be smilin' right back.

"So, how's the US life been treatin' ya?" Louis questioned. I situated myself so that I was laying upside down on the couch, my legs dangling from the top with my hair pooling on the floor by the bottom.

"Oh you know. Takin' care of the munchkins. Takin' care of me mum. The usual." Louis chuckled, making me giggle in response. We always were like that. He'd laugh, I'd laugh. He'd cry, I'd cry. He'd jump off a bridge into water, I did too because we were always holding hands when we did things like that to ensure neither of us would chicken out.

"Oh really? How's your mum doing?"

"Better and worse." I replied, deciding not to go into detail. Louis nodded. I knew he nodded because he didn't reply, which obviously meant he once again forgot that I couldn't see him.

"How's it makin' ya feel?" Louis finally decided to say.

"Oh you know. I'm getting through. Enough about me though! What about you?! How's One Direction? How's bein' in a band, gettin' all the love from all the pretty gals?" I shot, once again moving my position so I was laying down on the floor.

"Oh, that's the best, ya know? But no gals are prettier than this one right here. She's just informed me that she's my girlfriend." Louis chuckled, my eyebrows shot up. I sat up straight, shock reeling through my body.

"You got a new girl and you didn't even tell me?!" I yelled.

"Apparently," Louis laughed. "What's your name sweetheart? Wanna talk to my friend?"

"YEAH!" Exclaimed and eerily familiar voice. "Hi Lilly!"

It was Talia.

And if Talia was on the phone, then that meant...

I jumped up and raced to the front door faster than I ever had before. Taking a deep breath to calm myself, I counted to three before bashing through the door. As soon as I laid eyes on Louis, I smiled, really smiled, for the first time since I came to the US. Sure, I smiled at my sister and all the cute things she did, but not one of those truly happy smiles that I saved for Louis. My best friend was hugging my little sister, who honestly looked happier than I'd ever seen her. When he saw me he grinned as well and let her down so I could run up and jump into his arms.

"LOUIS TOMLINSON YOU DUMB IDIOT!" I shouted, hugging him tightly around the neck. I had so many emotions running through me, I was actually afraid I might start sobbing at any given moment.

"Lilly!" Louis laughed, spinning me around in the air a few times before promptly setting me down and hugging me tightly again. "I've missed you!"

"I've missed you more!" I cried out loud, hiding my face in his chest. From the sound of it, Talia was dancing around in circles around us. I pulled back and picked up my little sister.
"Talia, this is--"

"ONE DIRECTION!" Talia squealed. I giggled.

"Almost. This is Louis. He's in One Direction. He's my bestest friend in the entire universe!" Talia's eyes lit up like Christmas day.

"You're bestest friend?!" She asked excitedly.

"In the WHOLE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!" I exclaimed. Talia began to laugh like the little maniac she was, and then I began to laugh, and Louis began to laugh, and pretty soon we were all laughing so hard that it almost felt like back when Louis and I were children.

- - -

After Louis' surprise entrance, I took the kids and Lou back inside so I could make dinner. Louis was helping me boil the noodles for pasta and the kids were in the family room watching iCarly.

"So, Lil?" Louis began, stirring the noodles.

"Yeah Lou?" I replied as I put the garlic bread in the oven.

"Do you miss it?"

I looked up and cocked my head, putting the oven mitts on the counter.

"Miss what?"

"Doncaster?"

"Of course I do!" I laughed, shaking my head. "How could I not?"

Louis ignored my question.

"You wanna go back?" He asked, grinning.

"What do you mean? Yes, I want to go back! What are you trying to ask Lou?"

Louis began to laugh. Hard. I rolled my eyes.

"Weirdo." I murmured under my breath, turning away so I could start on the salad.

"No, no! Lilly! Wait! Do you wanna go back with me?" I spun around, my eyes wide.

"For reals, Louis?! I can't! My mom, the kids--!"

"No, wait Lil! Your dad has already agreed to come and watch them! Do you want to come on tour with me an' me mates?" I stood in shock for a moment. "I really do mean it." Louis prodded.

All of a sudden I started jumping up and down. It was like I couldn't control it anymore. The happiness and excitement I'd been missing since I'd parted with Louis was all coming back at once. I ran at my friend, grabbing up his hands and jumping around the kitchen with him.

"YES YES YES!" I screamed, laughing. Louis and I danced around, singing with delight.

This was literally going to be the best time I'd ever had.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I'm Molly, and I'm writing as Lilly/Louis! :) Super excited to finally be getting this started! I sincerely hope that you guys liked this, because it took me FOREVER to do!

Okay, enough talking for me.

I'm passing on the update-torch to Malicious Beauty; :)