Status: Hiatus, sorry. - Andria

Too Many Voices Trying to Talk to Me

Prologue- Loneliness

"Hey Faggot, going to go home and cut yourself?" I don't know who said it but the whole crowd erupted in laughter at my misery. I looked among the faces and there he was, Vic Fuentes. I hate him so much, because he's the reason that this is happening. He's laughing as if this is the funniest thing that has ever happened. A boy much taller than me stood inches from me shoving me into a trashcan and stealing all of my belongings. I wouldn't have minded it if it wasn't for the fact that my journal was in there, the only thing that I actually cared about. I tried to free myself from the cocoon of metal and waste but it was no use I was stuck, the boy threw it to Vic who looked at me almost apologetically, did he feel bad? A smile threatened to slither its way across my face until Vic scoffed at my hopelessness taking the only thing that I ever cared about, besides him of course.
He stole everything from me and he expects me to be logical? I guess my decision was rash but you must understand; I’ve been dealing with disappointment all my life. Anymore and my torn up insides wouldn’t survive the harsh winter ahead. I did it out of fear, fear that this feeling would last forever and that I wouldn’t be able to escape; its ironic now that I think back but that is beside the point.
I’m slashing into my skin with a box cutter until I swear that I could feel bone, not really caring all that much I grab the painkillers and shove them down my throat harshly. I’m being torn apart and everything hurts but I don’t cry, I’ve never been much of a crier so it never occurred to me that a good old fashioned cry could have made me feel better than what I usually would use to “fix” my problems. I don’t remember the rest, after, it went black I died and there was no tunnel or an angel waiting for me, not even a fucking demon to rip me out of my skin and drag me to hell; there was- nothing. The thing that I feared the most happened, just my luck. I could have maybe found a way to redeem myself but when I ended up nowhere I wanted suffering, I wanted everyone that hurt me to suffer- no, I want Vic to suffer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well here is my prologue so tell me what you think, i just realized that i made this sound almost like a comedy type of thing which it isn't, Kellin just has an odd view on life/after life.
-Andria
P.S. comments would be nice. thanks for reading.