Status: Hiatus, sorry. - Andria

Too Many Voices Trying to Talk to Me

Chapter One- Wake Up, Wake Up.

"F-fuck right there, h-harder." he moved his hips in time with mine, his moans making me thrust faster into him.
"You like that?" He's a moaning mess, stumbling out curse after curse.
"I want you to come for me baby." I whispered into his ear, kissing down his neck. He flipped us over and he was on top of me bouncing on my dick.
"Oh god you're s-so tight." I gasped as he went faster. He leaned in close like he was going to kiss me but he quickly pulled away and started giggling. I’m so close that i don't even care about the fact that he's not even panting or moaning anymore just laughing.
"Baby?" he asks between laughs.
"Y-yeah?" I stutter out, I’m so close I just need- he completely stops and i groan not wanting him to stop. He gets off me and takes his place in between my legs, grabbing a hold of my cock.
"I'm so fucking hard."
"It sucks you know." He says licking me from base to tip. I close my eyes just wanting him to do something, anything. He lightly sucks on the tip and moves his way down until I hit the back of his throat. He’s bobbing his head and sucking me so hard that its almost becoming too much, my hips are bucking up wildly and he doesn't even mind; he moans sending vibrations through my throbbing member before he removes his mouth with a pop, swirling his tongue around the tip.
"We should have done this when I was alive." I opened my eyes recognizing who it was. Well I knew all along but it just felt so real. He drags his nails like glass down my inner thighs, instantly drawing blood and I yelp in surprise.
"K-Kellin? You're supposed to be dead?" I exclaim his grip on my dick getting stronger. He slides his thumb over the tip and I’m wriggling under him.
"And you're supposed to be straight, yet here we are. I just want to make you happy baby." He squeezed me so tight that the pain was unbearable. I begged him to let go but he didn't, I couldn't move; just watched as he had his way with me. He grinned and his razor sharp teeth showed.
He wrapped his lips around me and I felt him bite down lightly, I could feel the blood trickling from the wound. I couldn't even scream and when he bit down again, harder this time I heard a voice.
"I’ll see you soon babe."
And then I woke up.
-
The first day back and I’m already dreading it; there was a huge assembly for Kellin today and for some reason I couldn't get that dream/nightmare out of my head. It was so real, it was like it was actually him doing and saying things to me and it didn't help that I wanted it to, its wrong since I’m straight but I couldn't deny that the beginning or the middle I guess you could say was amazing. Why am I thinking about some random faggot that killed himself?
I'm walking towards my locker and there is a huge crowd of people around it, I weave my way through and in black ink written all over my locker is "I’ll see you soon babe." that is the scariest thing I’ve ever seen. The people around me look at me with curiosity but I just shrug; who could have done this? I think back at the familiar voice, its so familiar but at the same time it wasn't. No, I’ve known that voice for years, I recognize it all to well from the few times I’ve heard it; that is Kellin’s voice.
I'm finally home and I go to the bathroom where I’m hit with the smell of blood and sure enough there it is. Large letters are etched into my wall with blood dripping from it.
"I'll see you soon babe."
I guess I made a noise because in the blink of an eye my brother's there staring at what I’m staring at, he looks at me and he puts his hands over his mouth saying "oh my god" I look at him like he's crazy then look down at my shorts; blood is seeping through and running down my legs into my shoes and on the floor. I pull down my pants and the marks that kellin left are there and are bleeding harshly, Mike looks on in horror and I’m just about ready to pass out.
"It's okay, I know its scary but it's alright." I’m paralyzed, that was not Mike's voice- it was Kellin's.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well then, chapter one is here, i'm not sure if this is good or not so you decide. Its also short oops.
-Andria
P.S. comments would be nice and all.
Title Credit: Suicide Silence- Wake Up