Twenty-Five Reasons

I just love to hate you

You asked me to tell you twenty-five reasons why I love you, but the truth is I hate you.

I hate the way you'll never get up before noon. I hate that you're so horrible at cooking that you burned top ramen. I hate that we disagree on everything, so everyday is a battle of defending my beliefs. I hate that you like cats more than dogs. I hate that you think Taylor Swift is cute, because I'm not blonde or pale and my hair isn't curly nor are my eyes blue. I hate the way you laugh, when you know you've scared me half to death. I hate that you think poetry is stupid. I hate that you smoke, it leaves an awful taste in my mouth. I hate that you can never make a decision when I ask you a question. I hate that you made me make this stupid list, and I hate that I have to keep stopping to recount.

Most of all though, I hate that I love you.

I hate that you make me feel as powerful as a goddess, and I hate that you make me feel more beautiful than one too. I hate that just a kiss on the cheek from you makes me want to take my clothes off. I hate that you know every spot to touch, and I hate that you use that against me. I hate that you're willing to watch cartoons with me. I hate that you push me to accomplish my dreams. I hate that you always tell me what I need to hear, even if it's never what I want to hear. I hate that even when we fight, I can't help but find you the most handsome man on earth. I hate that you always hold my hand in public, so everyone knows how "lucky" you are.

I hate that you call me your sunshine, because I'm the light of your world. I hate that you love me completely, when all I'm gonna do is hurt you. I hate that you're going to let me, because you say you can't imagine life without me.

So, there you are darling, twenty-five reasons why I hate that you make me love you.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is for this shuffle contest I was so psyched when I got the song A Kiss With a Fist by Florence + The Machine. I love the song so much.