Status: with the lack of free time, I will try and post chapters as much as I can.

The Return To Gallifrey

The Arrival At Gallifrey

Gallifrey 1908 and an empty space was filled with the sound of the Tardis as it entered the atmosphere. A blue light and the sight of the blue box faded into view with a silent whisper following to notify the return home of the last of the time lords. But with this visit, He wasn't alone. He had returned home with the company of his companions, Amy and Rory and His wife, River Song. A Tardis door flew open and the Doctor flung himself out with his usual puppy like behaviour as he breathed in the Gallifreyan air before smiling like a kid with a new toy.
“Hahaha! Home! I've never felt like this before!” The Doctor's hearts skipped a beat making his knees almost give way. Amy and Rory peeped their heads out of the Tardis to have a look at the unusual view.
“So this is what the Doctor calls home? I didn't expect it to look so.... strange.” Amy exclaimed with a questioning look as the Doctor ran and jumped ahead as if he were going to audition for a ballet.
“I never expected it to look a bit like this either. But I guess the ballerina over there is happy to be home.” Rory replied trying to hold back the laughter after seeing the Doctor's excitement to be home after a good hundred or so years.
“You two would make a great door standing there. So would you mind just budging out the way so I can get through?” River sarcastically said as she barged past Amy and Rory with her gun in her hand and her hair bouncing with every step she took. River always gave off the expression that she never needed a man in her life even if she was with a loveable oaf that the Doctor always acted like.
After exchanging looks and a sigh in unison, Amy and Rory made their way to catch up with the Doctor and River for a new adventure. With the Tardis left standing in the only Empty space of Gallifrey, it stood out like a sore thumb. A blue box was a sure way of saying that the Doctor has made a return to the planet. It was like a signal to all the Gallifreyans living there if they saw it. Leaving the Tardis unguarded on Gallifrey without permission or without notifying anyone would get the Doctor in trouble for sure.