Status: with the lack of free time, I will try and post chapters as much as I can.

The Return To Gallifrey

Taken

Amy and Rory had no idea what to do whilst they watched their best friend curled up on the floor crying his heart out over the loss of the Tardis. River was trying her absolute hardest to get him to stand and to stop crying but it wasn't working.
“Oh you big goon. If you really want your Tardis back, Why aren't you doing anything about it? Remember you told me she said she stole you when her soul was put into a woman's body? GET UP AND STEAL HER BACK!” River's face was scrunched up in anger.
“You don't understand what it's like to have a prized possession taken from you though.” Doctor stood with a few more tears rolling down his cheeks.
“Sweetie, I sure do.” Was River's reply. After a sniffle and the last of his tears wiped from his eyes, The Doctor walked towards Amy and Rory and looked at them feeling sorry for himself.
“You ready to go on another adventure?” Doctor whimpered followed by a nod from both Ponds.
The doctor barged past the Ponds and lead them and River in the direction of the Gallifreyan city.
After at least half an hour of walking, They finally got to the city which was full of beautifully coloured buildings and people walking around with strange looking clothes. Gallifrey had come a long way since the Doctor saw it last. But this time, the Doctor wasn't here for a good cause which he hoped for. He was now here to retrieve something that he had kept for a long time which meant something to him. Something that always got Amy and Rory home safe when they needed to be home. The Tardis was his only way of travel and seeing sites that he has never seen before.
“Doctor! Why is there a big group of people following us?” Rory questioned whilst walking to the doctor's side. This question made River, Amy, The Doctor and Rory turn and pause whilst the group of people slowed down and stopped as they caught up with the four of them.
“The Most important people on Gallifrey,” The guy at the front answered before the doctor could speak “We sensed that the doctor had returned, and this time, not alone. As you can tell, Doctor, Your precious Tardis has been taken and stored somewhere on Gallifrey and we have been sent to capture you and your friends.” An evil smile came from the guy as he finished speaking. The group of people behind him started to circle the Doctor and the other three. The other Gallifreyans slunk away as if they were the ones being punished.