In Dreary Times

1/1.

Alex Grieco was bored. Not the ‘I have nothing to do right now’ bored. Oh no. This was the ‘I’ve had nothing to do all afternoon and I’m going out of my mind’ bored. Oh yes, it had progressed into that. All day he’d had nothing to do, most of the band and crew using their day off to go out and have fun. But not Grieco. He’d stayed behind on the bus to spend the day chilling out with his boyfriend Matt Flyzik.

And where is Matt now, you ask?

Working. Of course he was freaking working. Grieco sometimes thought that Matt didn’t know what a day off was! Even if it meant that the two of them could finally have a day to themselves. But no, five minutes into their first heated make-out in weeks, Matt had got a phone call, and he hasn't spoken to Grieco since. Fuck knows when he'd be finished. Grieco could probably just leave the bus and find something exciting to do with everyone else and Matt wouldn’t even notice. Grieco probably should have done that three hours ago.

But instead he was sitting on the sofa next to Matt, just staring at the wall while Matt talked on his phone, typing constantly into his laptop. Grieco didn’t even know what he was typing. He couldn’t be bothered to look, to be honest. He just wanted something to do. Something to entertain him while he was waiting for Matt to remember that he existed. That would be nice.

“Yeah, dude, I can wait. I’m not busy,”

Grieco narrowed his eyes, digging his toes into Matt’s ribs, earning a yelp and a glare in return. What? Matt was totally busy. Well he was meant to be, at least. Grieco didn’t give up a day having fun with his friends to spend it staring at Matt working. Again.

“What? I’m busy,” Matt hissed.

“And I’m bored. We’re meant to be spending the day together, remember?” Grieco retorted.

Matt groaned softly, running his hand over his hair. Grieco knew that Matt didn’t meant to forget, but it didn’t make him feel any better. Not even a little.

“I’m sorry, baby. It’s just…this is important for the next venue!” Matt murmured.

Grieco sighed, nodding. He knew Matt’s job was important, but he would’ve liked it if Matt could’ve warned him first.

“It’s fine. I just…I’m so bored!” Grieco whined.

Matt chuckled, lifting Grieco’s hand to his lips and kissing his knuckles gently. Grieco blushed slightly at the sweet gesture, making Matt smirk slightly. He knew that smirk. That smirk always meant good things for him.

Pressing a finger to his lips, telling Grieco silently to stay quiet, Matt pulled Grieco up so they were sitting side by side, before sliding his hand up Grieco’s thigh. Grieco inhaled sharply as Matt’s hand rubbed over his crotch, his hips rising involuntarily, teeth digging into his bottom lip. Holy shit. This was a welcome surprise, especially seeing as Matt yelled at Alex and Jack for doing this exact same thing only last week. On this exact same sofa, actually. Eww.

“I hate not hearing your beautiful moans,” Matt murmured, flicking open the button of Grieco’s jeans.

“Then end your phone call and I’ll be as vocal as you want,” Grieco grinned, eyes closing briefly at the pressure over his tenting crotch was relieved.

Matt rolled his eyes and yanked Grieco’s jeans and underwear down with one sharp tug, making Grieco blush as he bare skin touched the sofa. He already wasn’t wearing a t-shirt. This just made it all that more exciting. He wouldn’t be able to look at anyone who sat in this spot for the next couple of weeks, that was for sure.

“So fucking beautiful, already leaking for me,” Matt purred.

Grieco made a soft noise of protest as his thumb gently circled his tip, swirling the pearling drops collecting there. More, damn it! He wanted more!

“Yeah, yeah, I’m still here. She didn’t know? Not even a little bit?”

Grieco flinched slightly at Matt started talking into his phone again, cheeks blushing as Matt’s hand circled his erection, slowly jerking him off. Holy shit. Matt was really doing this. Matt was giving him a hand job while talking on the phone. They’d never done anything like this before.

“Sure, sure I can hold. Maybe Jeremy will know something,”

As soon as Matt was satisfied he couldn’t be heard, he sped up his hand motions, his wrist flicking enough to make Grieco’s head drop back in pleasure, sweat starting to break out on his skin. He hated not being able to moan. He loved seeing Matt’s eyes darken with lust with how much he was pleasing him. But this was hot. Having the possibility of someone hearing them, hearing him? That was hot.

“Are you close yet baby? I can feel how hard you are, how desperate you are for me,” Matt said teasingly.

“S-So close. Need more,” Grieco managed to say, hips thrusting forward again.

Matt just grinned, pinning his phone between his shoulder and ear, leaving his other hand free to lightly play with Grieco’s balls. Grieco cried out as a white ball of heat exploded in his stomach, his release hitting him hard and fast. Matt pumped him through his high, chuckling as Grieco collapsed , his body feeling like jelly. Wow. Oh wow.

“Yeah, I’m still here,”

Shit, Matt was still on the phone. Had they heard him?

“So he’s found it, yeah? Jeremy knows where it is?”

Oh good. Maybe they hadn’t heard. Matt continued talking as he grabbed a wet cloth from the nearby sink, rinsing it through before walking over to Grieco and wiping the white mess from his chest. Grieco moaned quietly at the warmth, happily letting Matt clean him and redress him. What? He was completely and utterly blissful now. He wasn’t going to move for anything.

“Alright so you’ll email me that, yeah? I’ll look through it and email back,”

Grieco just closed his eyes, forcing himself to curl into a ball. A little nap couldn’t hurt, right?

“Great, I’ll talk to you later,”

Then Matt ended the call and put his phone down. He actually put his phone down. Wow.

“Now, where were we?” Matt grinned.

“And there I was thinking you’d forgotten about me,” Grieco giggled.

“Not a chance,” Matt replied, smiling, “now how about we move to the back lounge and you let me have my wicked way with you,”

Now that was more like it.

“Yes Sir,” Grieco purred, suddenly feeling way more awake. Funny that.

Matt grinned and scooped Grieco up in his arms, practically running down to the end of the bus. Grieco just held onto him tighter, grinning against his boyfriend’s neck. At least he wasn’t going to be bored anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a little fun smut for you guys :)
I do love a little Matt Flyzik and Alex Grieco loving!

Let me know your thoughts!

xo