Automatic Loveletter

Where did his ego go?

Brody.

He hasn’t seen her in 2 weeks.
He still didn’t know her name and every time she visits, he forgets to ask her.
He wants her, he knows it.
He plans on making her his when he sees her if he ever does.

“Fuck,” he muttered under his breath. He wondered what she was doing. He pictured her kicking some guy’s ass for trying to hit on her. He smiled, she was like that.

Brody decided he wanted to go out tonight, she wasn’t the only one allowed to have fun. He grabbed his coat and wandered to the closest bar. Secretly, he was hoping he would see her there. He released the breath he wasn’t aware he was holding.

“Oh my God, you’re Brody Smith. I love you so much! I just read your article in Hot Guy Magazine. I nearly died when I saw you on the cover! Will you sign my copy? I don’t go anywhere without it.” The young woman pulled the magazine out of her oversized bag. Brody never went anywhere without a marker in case something like this happened and this something always happened.

“Sure, I’ll sign it,” he said, “Who do I make it out to?”

“Janey, my real name is Janette, but all my friends call me Janey.” She swooned.

“Alright, here you go Janey.” He handed her the magazine after capping his marker and stuffing it back into his pocket.

“I don’t see that girl you talked about with you. Are you two broken up? That’s too bad. Want to hang out with me tonight?”

“She’s out of town.”

“Oh! I knew it! She’s a spy too, isn’t she?”

“No, actually I don’t know what she does. I know she’s not a spy though. The only spy organization in England is the one I belong to and I haven’t seen her in the office. I know everyone in the office. I have to approve of them before their hired, you know?”

“Sounds like you two are not as close as you let on in your interview. I will never give up Brody! I will wait for you.” She bounded off after that, much to the satisfaction of Brody.

“Thank all that is good,” he whispered under his breath.

Brody headed home after that, he was in no mood for another encounter with a crazy fan girl. One was enough to last the rest of his life. He couldn’t shake the unpleasant feeling in his chest though. That girl brought up some pretty important facts. He hardly knew anything about her and he was hung head over heels for her.

He needed to find out more about her. He turned around and headed to HQ. He was going to use his power and influence to "request" an investigation.

“I must be going crazy,” he muttered. The homeless man he walked past gave him a funny look.
♠ ♠ ♠
I must say, I prefer writing Brenda's POV.