Save Yourself For Someone Worth Dying For

Chapter Twelve

Vic's POV

I was laying on the couch, with Abby snuggled into my side, and I can honestly say I am the luckiest man on this planet. I mean, she's just so gorgeous. Everything about her. Plus, she's a survivor. She doesn't give up. At the moment, I noticed something on her wrist. My heart started racing. It couldn't be. I gently lifted up to sleeve, careful not to wake her. That's when I saw three deep cuts. My breathing stopped all together.

"Shit" I mumbled. I gently untangled myself from Abby, and got up to go find the other guys. I have a feeling that those were my fault, and I know the guys will be pissed. But I need to tell them, we all have to talk to her. I knocked on Mike's door.

"Come in!" He yelled. I stepped into the room and saw Jaime and Tony in there as well. They were all playing a game on Mike's PS3.

"Look, guys, I know you're pissed at me or what the fuck ever. But, Abby needs us. I found cuts on her wrist. She's asleep right now. So can we go down there before she wakes up so we can talk to her?" I said frantically.

"Dude, if this is your fault, you're dead. I swear." Tony said. Mike and Jaime nodded their heads in agreement. Oh, fucking great.

We all ran down the stairs and back in to the living room where Abby was now awake, sitting on the couch, and watching Spongebob.

She smiled at all of us, as if nothing was wrong, and it broke my heart. "Hey, guys. What's up?"

Mike sat down next to her and gently grabbed her arm, pulling up her sleeve, and revealing her fresh cuts. "What's this babydoll?" He asked her. Her eyes became watery, and I know all she wants to do is breakdown.

"I- I'm so sorry guys. I just. When Vic and I got in that fight. I felt so, so, I don't even know. I just felt plain shitty. And I longed to feel nothing at all. So I went back to my blade." She was crying now.

Tony got up and started screaming at me. "What the fuck man!" His words dripping with venom. I could see the anger in his eyes and I knew that I really set him off this time.

"Tony, don't yell at him. Or hurt him. Please, for me?" Abby said quietly. "And why shouldn't I? Look what the fuck he made you do!" He yelled at her.

"Don't yell at me Tony!" She started crying harder now. With that, Tony punched a wall and just stormed out of the room. I walked over to Abby and wiped away her tears.

"Shh, darling, you'll be okay." I whispered in her ears. But she wouldn't calm down. I didn't know what to do.

"I need to be alone" She said. With that, she ran to the door and left. She didn't even take her cell phone with her. I ran after her, shouting her name. She wouldn't stop, and I couldn't catch up to her. This can't be happenning.

Abby's POV

"I need to be alone" I said before running out of the house and down the street. I heard Vic yelling for me, but I didn't stop. I couldn't face the guys right now. Not after they saw my wrist. How could I be so stupid? I just kept running and running and running. I have no idea where I am, or how far I ran, or any fucking clue on how to get back to the house.

"Good job, dumbass" I mumbled to myself. I sat down on a bench under the nearest street lamp. I'm sure the guys will come looking for me soon, right? Might as well just stay here. I can't lie, I'm scared. I hate being alone and my anxiety didn't like the fact that I was somewhere I've never been before. I took a few deep breaths, trying to relax myself.

Next thing I know, someone hit me over the head with something hard, and then everything went black.