Save Yourself For Someone Worth Dying For

Chapter Fourteen

Tony's POV

We were all sitting in chairs outside of Abby's room. Jaime and Mike were asleep, leaving Vic and I by ourselves.Tensions have been high between us the past few days. It's mostly my fault, but he was at fault, too. I don't know what's gotten into me lately. But every time something happens to Abby that makes her upset, I get so pissed off. I wasn't supposed to be this way. I'm the sweet, shy one. Besides, it's obvious that Vic likes Abby. Could I possibly be jealous of the relationship those two share?

All I know is that I want Abby to myself. I want her to be mine. I want to protect her from all the asshole guys out there, like Vic. Vic didn't deserve Abby. She was so perfect and sweet. He's just, well, a rockstar. I mean, I am too. But, Vic just wasn't a good guy for her. I know how he's been with past relationships. He always ends up messing shit up, and hurting the supposed "love of his life." I won't let him do that to Abby, too. My thoughts were interrupted when Vic decided to start a conversation with me.

"Damn, I can't believe this happened to her. It's such a shame." He said, his voice full of concern. I didn't believe that concern for one minute. I clenched my teeth before replying.

"Yeah, I can't believe it either. She doesn't deserve this shit." I was going to play nice with him, for Abby's sake. But I'll make sure she knows what an asshole he really is.

Just then, a nurse came out of Abby's room. Vic and I both stood up as we saw her walking towards us. "She asked me to send Tony into the room." She smiled before walking off. I went towards her door, taking one last look at Vic. I could see the hurt in his eyes and I smiled to myself.

I walked in the room and went right over to Abby. I took a seat at the foot of her bed, waiting for her to speak up first. She grabbed my hand and said "Hey Tone." She smiled, god that smile.

"Hey little one. How ya feelin'?" I asked.

"Eh, I've had my better days. But I wanted to talk to you about something before I asked Vic to come in." I nodded my head and waited for her to continue.

"I think I like Vic. Well, actually, I know I do. I just don't know how to tell him. I don't know what to do about my feelings." She sighed. "Will you give me some advice?"

I was pissed. Beyond pissed. I couldn't even look at her. I just stormed out of her room, with her yelling my name behind me. I left the hospital and refused to go back.