Save Yourself For Someone Worth Dying For

Chapter Fifteen

"Tony! Tony! TONY!" I kept yelling his name, hoping he'd turn around and explain to me what the fuck just happened. But he didn't, he just kept running. I don't understand. Why is it that whenever I talk about Vic, he gets so upset? They're supposed to be best friends. Does he not like him? Or worse, does HE like ME? Oh, no no no no no. I never gave him the impression I had feelings for him, did I? I mean, yeah, I kiss him on the cheek. But I do that will all the guys, not just him.

Just then, I heard a knock on my door. Vic popped his head in. "Hey, can I come in?" He asked sweetly.

"Sure can." I patted the seat next to me on the bed, hoping he'd get the hint. He did. He sat down next to me.

"What happened with Tony? I saw him storm out of here, and I heard you yelling for him" I could tell from the tone of his voice that he was concerned about me. What was I supposed to say? I don't even know what happened!

"I don't know to be honest. I asked for advice on something, and he just got all pissy and left me." I could feel my eyes start to well with tears. Vic laid down and wrapped me in his arms.

"Sweetie, it's okay. I'm here. Maybe I can help. What did you need advice on?" He asked.

"Well, uh." Should I tell him how I feel? "I told him that I had feelings for you. But I didn't know how to tell you." I looked away, a blush creeping up on my face.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah." I laughed nervously. Then, he pulled my face towards his a planted a kiss directly on my lips. I'm not crazy when I say that I felt fireworks. It was amazing.

"I like you, too." I couldn't hide the smile on my face, no matter how hard I tried. But with Tony acting the way he is, I couldn't be with Vic. I couldn't be around any of the guys right now. Their band is way more important.

"Vic. I want to be with you, but it's obvious that this isn't a good time for us, to be an us. I'm so sorry. I think that it'd be best for your band, and for my sanity, to go stay with Sammy for awhile. That way you guys can work through whatever it is you need to work through." I sighed, my heart slightly breaking. I felt as if I would cry, but I couldn't.

"I understand." He said. Then he got up and left. I could see the hurt, and tears, in his eyes. The last thing I wanted to do was break Vic's heart, or Tony's. But this is for the best. I grabbed my cell phone and dialed Sammy's number. After three rings, she picked up.

"Hey Abby! What's up?" She was so bubbly.

"Do you mind if I stay with you for a couple days? I'm in the hospital because I was attacked. Then I told Vic that I like him. But Tony is pissed about it because I'm pretty sure he has feelings for me, too. I don't want to put any strain on their band so I need to take a break from them for awhile. I know it's last minute and I'm sorry." I was pretty much rambling at this point.

"Abby, stop!" She laughed. "Of course you can stay with me. I'll come pick you up from the hospital and then bring you back to my house. We can have a movie night tonight and eat ice cream and talk about everything. Sound like a good idea to you?"

I smiled. "Yes, most definitely. The nurse said I'm welcome to leave whenever I feel up for it. So, pick me up in an hour?"

"Sure thing. See ya." Then she hung up. I put my phone back on the table and called the nurse in.

"Everything okay sweetie?" She asked while walking in through the door.

"Yeah, I'm ready to leave. Can you take the IV out for me?" I asked her and she nodded. When she left, I got dressed and decided to watch some tv until Sammy got here. I had to try and convince myself that this was for the best.