Save Yourself For Someone Worth Dying For

Chapter One

Dear Pierce The Veil,

My name is Abby and I’m 19 years old. If you’re reading this, then my goal was accomplished and I can die somewhat happy. I’ve been cutting myself since I was 13 and my brother abused me for the first time. I’ve struggled with depression for the past three years and I just don’t think I can do it anymore.

I’m not so sorry to tell you that this is my final goodbye, because I will be killing myself when I get home from this concert. I had to see you live one time before everything was ended.

I just wanted to let all of you know how much your music has done for me throughout the years. Honestly, if it weren’t for you, and my blade, I wouldn’t of made it this far. You will always hold a special place in my heart because of your music.

I only hope that you continue to do what you love and saving lives all around the world. And I hope that you never blame yourselves for what I’m going to do.

I love you all very much. Thank you.
-Abby Phillips
♠ ♠ ♠
Alrighty, like I said, I'll bring the boys in in the next chapter and start the story. I just wanted to show you her suicide note to the band, and stuff.

Uh, let me know what you all think? It's much appreciated!

THANK YOU FOR READING :D