Save Yourself For Someone Worth Dying For

Chapter Seven

I woke up once again in Vic’s bunk, only this time, I woke up next to Vic. He must have crawled in after I fell asleep. I don’t mind or anything and it’s not weird. He’s starting to feel like my big brother. I gently shook him so he would wake up. But it seems like he’s just not ready to wake up yet. I laughed and hopped out of the bunk and went towards the front lounge. I saw Jaime sitting on the couch, watching something on the television.

“Hey Jaime, why are you awake this early?” I asked.

“Couldn’t sleep. But I figured today we could head to your house and pack some of your stuff. That way you can start moving in tomorrow. The guys and I will come with you in case your family decides they want to start something with you.” I just stared at the ground.

How was I supposed to face my family again? I’ve been gone two days and they haven’t even called. Hell, my own “best friend” hasn’t even called me! What would my mom think? Oh, wait, I already know. She’ll tell me I’m an easy slut, and then if she’s in a good mood, she’ll smack me around. I don’t know if I’m ready for that. But I couldn’t let the boys down, and I couldn’t stay in that house longer. So, I gave Jaime a thumbs up. Just then the rest of the boys came out. We watched some spongebob while Jaime explained everything to them.

I went to the back to get changed, when I realized that I didn’t have anything to wear. So, I put on my concert outfit, which Vic generously washed for me, and went to the bathroom to do my hair. I know today was going to be emotional for me so I didn’t bother doing much to it. I just threw it in a messy bun. By the time I came out of the bathroom, all the boys were ready to go.
~~~
Twenty minutes later, we were in the driveway of my house. I saw both my mom’s car, and Derek’s. Oh god, this couldn’t be good. My breathing became shallow and Vic noticed. He wrapped an arm around me and rubbed small circles in my back while whispering in my ear.

“Shh, sweetie, it’s okay. We’re here. We won’t let anything happen to you. We promise.” All the guys nodded their heads in agreement. I slowly walked up to the front door and was greeted with a smack to the face and a punch to the gut. Before I could react, I dropped to the floor and blocked everything out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooooh, this is my version of a cliffhanger!

Sorry it's short. I wanted to make the whole family drama into it's own chapter!

Anyway, let me know what you guys think of my story! (: and thanks to everyone who's reading! I love you all :D