I Treated You So Wrong

Chapter One

Have you ever watched something you hated and wanted to change the channel so badly, but you were unable to get your body to cooperate with your mind?

I hate watching him lean back and bang his head to the beat of his buddy’s drums. I hate watching him have a good time. I hate watching him play others, just like he did me. I hate him…

Okay…I can’t say I hate him, I just dislike him greatly. He’s the reason…kind of…why I’m in the situation that I’m in right now.

I was sat on the couch with my legs crossed Indian style with the remote in my hand. My eyes were glued to the screen, watching him play. I couldn’t help but watch; he’s the one person I’ve wanted since I laid eyes on him.

Gena stood up from the chair off to the right of the couch and snatched the remote from my grasp and changed it, Fae, my sister, giggled.

“If you hate him so much, stop watching him,” Gena was being smart.

She’s oh, so very smart. When I told her what happened two months ago, she immediately dumped Zacky. With knowing he’d just had a fuck buddy for one night, who used to be his best friend, mind you, she’d gotten out of the short, three week relationship with him. Gena knew friends were more important then the assholes who pull bullshit stunts and then lie about it.

She’s stuck by my side for the past two months, besides my sister. I’m three months pregnant with that jerk-off’s baby and he could seriously not give a damn. He told me to my face that it was nothing but a mistake and that I was only a one time fuck buddy.

I was crushed. It took a lot for Fae and Gena to keep me away from a butcher knife and insane medications because I just wanted to off myself. I didn’t want to be called a whore by my supposed best friend. I owe my life to Gena and Fae because without them, both the baby and I would have been dead a long time ago.

I know that Zacky isn’t the only one to blame, but I blame him for not helping me or manning up to the fact that he fathered the baby that I’m currently caring for and carrying.

I’ll tell you one thing, it was fun watching his face go pale and his Adam’s apple rise up and down while Gena dumped his sorry ass. Hilarious. If I wasn’t pregnant, I would have rolled on the floor, then jumped up and down, pointing and laughing in his fucking face.

There’s another thing I’m glad for. The other four hadn’t shunned me. Hell, Jimmy was excited to be Uncle Jim-Bob. Seriously, he called himself that. I marked it on the calendar so I can rub it in his face the day my kid calls him that. Matt was happy. He said no matter if the baby was a girl or a boy, he’d teach it how to give someone the ass whooping of a life time (Zacky), I love that guy. Brian wants to be the awesome uncle who drives the kid to school on his bike. Technically he is the uncle because he and Fae had been married for a year and a half. Still no Brian babies for Fae. As for Johnny, he said he’d be super pissed off it it’s a girl and she turns out taller then him. He said he’d kick my ass for it, but he was only kidding. He’s excited to be uncle Short-Shit, as Gena put it.

On the other hand, Fae is happy because she’ll be an auntie. She’s going to teach that kid how to be a rebel and annoy me, I just know it. Plus with her and Brian together, I don’t even want to think what they’ll do to my kid. Probably turn it against me or something.

Reminder: Don’t let Fae baby-sit.

“So, what’s the agenda for today, ladies?” Gena asked as she turned the TV off.

I just shrugged, not really in the mood to talk.

Fae pursed her lips and looked at the clock, “I dunno. How about we go and get some sun, maybe get Rae a new man,” I didn’t even have to look at her to know she was smirking.

“Everyone knows that no one will fucking go for a pregnant chick, Fae…” I mumbled and crossed my arms.

“Not everyone is like Zacky, love,” Gena smiled.

“She’s right, Rae. Lets go and get some milkshakes or something, you know…just go have some girlie time.”

“Fuck…whatever…”

In a matter of fifteen minutes, we were out of the house and headed to the beach for my man hunting.