I Treated You So Wrong

Chapter Fifteen

Leana and I left the doctor’s office twenty minutes later. I had a picture of my baby girl to take home and show everyone one. Gena had told me that the girls were going to plan a baby shower for me, but wanted to know the gender before anything was purchased.

We arrived at Val and Matt’s house. Matt was at the studio with the guys; they were working on a new album.

Val greeted both Leana and I with a big hug when we showed up. The three of us went into the hallway, Leana and I dropped off our bags. We went into the living room, Leana and Val plopped onto the couch, I sat myself down slowly and leaned back in the recliner.

“Okay, so how was the appointment?” Val asked with a smile.

I sighed, Leana grinned, “well, the baby is alive, healthy, and kickin’.”

I giggled, “Emily Lynn should be here in early December.”

Val clapped her hands together excitedly, “really?”

I nodded and lifted my butt up slightly and pulled my ultrasound picture, “here’s a picture, Val.”

I handed it to her and she took it. A smile crept onto her face as she looked at the her picture.

“Adorable…”

-Matt’s P.O.V.-

Brian and Zack were in the booth playing the riffs to one of our new songs. We had Jimmy’s drums laying in the back track playing, everyone else was lightly bobbing their heads to the beat.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, so I fished it out, noticing it was Val, “hey babe.”

“Hello, uncle Mattie,” Val giggled.

I rolled my eyes and stood up from the swivel chair and walked towards the door.

“What’s up?” I asked.

I heard two different laughing tones in the back ground, “uh…just listening to the guys play. What’s so funny there?”

“Rae and Leana can hear you,” Val laughed.

I rolled my eyes, “you all find the smallest things amusing.”

“Yup. So, Rae had her appointment. She wanted me to tell you the news.”

“Oh really? What’s that?”

“We’re expecting Emily Lynn Sanders in December!”

I smiled big, a girl, “that’s great. Now all the guys are going to go out and buy guns and pad locks.”

Val giggled, “protective, much?”

“Need to protect her from them crazy people, don’t we?”

“And you think her being locked up with us is protecting her?”

“That hurts babe.”

“Aw…I’ll kiss it better when you come home,” Val said softly.

“Alright, I’ll be home soon, you three go enjoy yourselves.”

“Okay, bye babe,” Val said with an obvious smile.

“Bye Val,” I shut my phone off and stuck it back in my pocket.

Brian and Zacky had come out of the booth and were listening to the track playback. I looked at everyone in the room and stuck my hands in my front jeans pockets.

“Well, the baby’s a girl.”

Johnny clapped his hands, “woo!”

“Alright!” exclaimed Jimmy.

Brian smiled and set his guitar aside and leaned back.

I looked straight at Zack, “going to crawl out of your fucking ass now?”