I Treated You So Wrong

Chapter Eighteen

“Oh…this is so cute!” I giggled and held up the little ‘full out-fit’ that new born babies wear. It was made especially for Emily by none other then Synyster Gates.

It was magenta colored with different scribbled stars and on the middle of the chest part it said SYNNER BABY, which is adorable. Brian flashed a toothy grin and a wink and I laid it in the black, light pink, and light purple stroller from Leana and Jimmy.

“Too cute Brian…too cute…” I mumbled as I was handed a pastel colored bag with various smiling flowers all over it.

“This one’s from Fae,” Leana smiled.

I nodded and removed the ribbon from the rope-strings and opened the bag up. I pulled out the cream colored tissue paper and dropped it to my right side, then plunged my hand inside the bag. I felt a soft fabric, most likely polyester and cotton mixed. I pulled out different colored bibs; a lot of them were soft colors adorned with butterflies and cute looking flowers.

“They were cute, plus, at least you know Emily will be one happy baby,” Fae giggled and took a sip of her chilled lime soda.

I nodded and set the bibs aside, then reached in for the other gifts inside, “that’s a given, I think Johnny here will have her giggling non-stop.”
“Hey, I’m a funny guy, she won’t be able to help it,” Johnny grinned smartly and gave himself a thumbs up, which just made everyone else laugh.

“Seward, you’re a dork, but I love you anyway,” I winked at him and unfolded a fluffy, light purple blanket.

“Ooh…so soft…I might just steal it for myself…” I murmured and rubbed the blanket against my left cheek.

“Nope, that’s Emily’s blanket, not Rae’s,” Fae scolded.

I gave her the lip and put the blanket to the side. At that point, then bag was empty and Leana was handing me another gift box. From where I was sitting, I heard the door bell ring and I looked behind me, “Matt, door.”

“I’m busy,” he said as he dug through one of the many coolers off to the side of the barbeque.

“I’ll get it,” Fae sighed and stood up after giving Brian a peck on the lips and made him hold her drink.

I looked at the box that was handed to me, seeing that it was from my Michelle, “I’m afraid.”

Michelle laughed and crossed her left leg over her right, “no need to be, it’s just a tarantula.”

I jumped and dropped the box; everyone else busted up laughing.

“Oh screw you all!” I crossed my arms and pouted.

I’m deathly afraid of spiders. They are nasty little bastards and I can’t even stand the thought of them, let alone the sight of a damn small one.

Jimmy kneeled on the ground and set the box in my lap, “she’s only kidding, Rae,” he stood up and kissed the top of my head.

“That was a mean joke…” I mumbled and lifted the top off of the box.

Inside there was various little outfits; skirts, little shorts with tank tops and t-shirts to match. She even bought some socks to match, all sorts of pretty colors.

“Aw…they’re adorable,” I grinned happily.

Michelle stood from her spot on the grass and kissed my cheek, “I figured little Em would look cute in them.”

“I know she will, thank you,” I smiled and kissed her cheek back, “Fae, hurry up!” I called.

“In a few!” She yelled back.

I rolled my eyes, she needs to hurry up before I stash all my stuff away before she can get her sticky fingers on it.