I Treated You So Wrong

Chapter Thirty

A few days later, I was greeted with a great surprise. Jimmy, Johnny, Leana, and Gena had all shown up to Zacky’s house with a bunch of my stuff. I guess Zacky had contacted them and asked them to help move me out of my house and into Zacky’s. Jimmy, Johnny, and Zacky were dealing with the furnature at my place while the girls and I stayed at Zack’s and put everything away.

We were currently in the nursery, folding and putting away the clothes for Emily and getting it all organized.

I sat in the rocking chair with a bunch of one-piece outfits on my lap and the folded ones on the floor in front of Gena and Leana.

“So,” Leana broke the silence, “how in the hell did Zacky do all of this?” She set the folded pink short in a separate pile.

I grabbed another one-piece and tucked my bangs behind my ears, “he had this girl come over and do it…”

“What was her name?” Gena asked as she leaned back.

“Kendra, I think. Yeah…I remember,” I remembered her name all too well and I wish I could just forget the circumstances.

“Oh! We met her at a meet and greet when the tour started,” Leana chirped in.

“Oh really?” I asked with a raised eyebrow.

She nodded and looked up at me. “She’s an amazing person, she was with her girlfriend and they managed to get the last backstage passes. Everyone liked them, they had better personalities then anyone that night that got to come back.”

“I see,” I set the clothing on the floor after folding it.

Gena stood up with an arm full of clothes and went over to the dresser, “do you not like her, Rae?”

I stayed quiet for a bit. So none of it was a lie. Everything that day was nothing but pure truth; I feel like an asshole.

“Oh…uh…bad first impression, I guess.”

“How so?” Leana stood and helped Gena.

“Um…well…I came by here to talk to Zacky, and when we were talking, she came out in this…not so flattering outfit and when her and Zacky said nothing was going on and that she was gay, I didn’t believe it. I thought that Zacky went back on his word,” I said quietly and put my hands in my lap.

The two of them made an ‘o’ shape with their mouths and continued to put the clothes into the dresser and the closet.

“Hey guys…”

They turned around to look at me, and it made me feel a little awkward. I glanced at them, then away, setting my eyes to gaze out the window.

“Rae, what is it?” Gena asked.

With a sigh, I brushed my stubborn bangs from my eyes and looked over at the two of them.

“I’m sorry…”

“For?” Leana questioned, obviously stumped by my sudden apology.

“For not telling you what was going on between Zacky and I. I was a dumb thing to do…and because of it, everyone won’t talk to me and Matt’s totally against me.”

Gena scoffed and closed the closet, “that’s his problem, not yours. There’s no need to let him get to you. He just has his head up his ass.”

Leana laughed and I giggled quietly.

“I love you guys,” I smiled.

“We love you too,” Leana smiled brightly, just as she always does.