I Treated You So Wrong

Chapter Thirty-Three

It’s pretty safe to say that the whole fight with Matt was cleared up. He said he would talk to everyone else, but I would talk to Fae, which was more then fine with me.

I can’t believe that with how close she and I had always been, she’d turn her back on me for getting my life back in order. So whatever, lets get this show on the road and I will show Fae her maker. I bet it’ll really piss her off when I tell her that Matt and I worked everything out and that Zacky and I are engaged. If she’s allowed to be happy, so am I and I won’t stand for anything less then that. I’ve done it for too long and now it’s my turn.

I rang the doorbell to hers and Brian’s place and waited for an answer. I crossed my arms and as soon as I did, the door was pulled open to reveal and lazy looking Fae. She was still in her pajamas with her hair pulled back in a messy ponytail.

“I believe you and I need to have a little chat,” I said flatly, but I was still stern with my words.

She rolled her eyes and signaled for me to come in, so I did. I set my bag down next to the door and looked at her.

“What the fuck is with you, Fae?” I asked.

She crossed her arms and shifted her weight to her left side, standing in a prissy manner while crossing her arms.

“Meaning?” She dragged out the word, waiting for me to continue, which I definitely planned on doing.

“Why are you giving me the third degree when I haven’t done anything wrong?”

She held her hand up in my face to silence me, but I only glared.

“Correction, Rae. You have done something, something to all of us and we don’t like it,” Fae said back in a snooty voice.

I rose an eyebrow, “really? So you’re making decisions for everyone now?”

“That’s not what I meant.”

“Then please, continue.”

“You turned your back on us. Johnny caught you and Zack sucking face and told Matt what was going on. How long had it been going on, Rae Marie Sanders?”

“First off, don’t use my full fucking name, Fae Anne Sanders.”

She shot me a dirty look and scoffed.

“You and a lot of other people never gave me the chance to say what was going on. Zacky wrote me a letter apologizing for everything. I met him that night of the baby shower and talked to him. He apologized for everything he’d ever done and I know he was sincere for it all. We figured it best to keep a cover until we knew no one would murder us for actually making up for the baby’s sake, my health, and Zacky’s life.”

“Oh please,” she shook her head. “That’s the biggest load of crap I’ve ever heard.”

“Is it, now?” I rolled my eyes. “I made up with Matt, I made up with Jimmy, Johnny, Leana, Gena and Val was never fucking pissed off at me. Matt said he was going to talk to everyone else and I would talk to you, but obviously you’re too stuck up your own fucking ass to even listen to me!”

That’s then the tension got so thick, it was almost suffocation. I think that we both wanted our hands around each other’s throat for all the shit between us.

“Really, now?” She asked.

I nodded, “yeah, really. I’m sure you’re the only one I have a problem with at the moment and it’s really pissing me off. We’re twins, Fae! You never used to do this! What did I ever do to deserve this?”

She stayed quiet. Silence says it all in situations like this. She’s saying that I hadn’t done anything at all, she knows I’m right, she just doesn’t want to admit it.

“So, Zacky and I live together. He had a nursery done and everything and he’s really getting into this whole daddy thing. He’s looking forward to it so much.”

“Good for him,” she scoffed.

“I don’t know what you’re problem is, but you need to figure it out. We need to be a family again,” I sighed and walked over to the door, taking my bag and swinging it over my shoulder.

“You’re one to talk, Rae Marie Sanders.”

I pulled the door open and turned around, “soon to be Baker, bitch.” I slammed the door behind me.