I Treated You So Wrong

Chapter Thirty-Four

“-I gave it to her straight,” I sighed and leaned back on the couch and rubbed my hands over my tummy.

Zack nodded and grabbed my left hand with his right and laced our finger together.

“So she just flipped out when you showed up?”

“Oh yeah. Attitude to the max, I really don’t get it. Maybe she and Matt are twins and not us,” I rolled my eyes.

Zacky snorted with laughter and kissed my cheek.

“Don’t worry about her. She’s one of the last things you need to worry about.”

“I know.”

Zacky sighed with content and closed his eyes, “you know…I just realized that before Matt talked to everyone, there was a complete role reversal.”

I looked over at him with creased eyebrows, “how do you mean?”

He sat up and opened his eyes. “I mean…how…like how you and I made up, then everyone started turning their backs on you besides like…two people. Now the one with the real problem is Fae, just like how I was almost.”

“Oh…” I made an ‘o’ shape with my lips and nodded. “I get it now.”

“It’s messed up, if I do say so myself,” he shrugged.

I poked his side, making him jump, “one to talk, Zachary James!”

He let go of my hand and growl playfully, “you’re one to talk, Rae Marie!” He began to kiss all over my face, which I laughed loudly and tried to push him away.
“Stop!” I howled with laughter.

He’d pushed me onto my back on the couch and sat on my legs so he could tickle me while he kissed my face.

“Never!” Zacky laughed with an evil sound and poked at my sides and the napes of my neck.

I squealed, since I was the most ticklish there.

“I give, I give!”

“What do you say?” He asked and continued to poke my neck.

“I don’t know!” Yelling in a fit of giggles.

Zacky grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head and used his free hand to tickle my sides.

“You’re supposed to say I love you, Rae.”

With all of this movement and laughing, it was becoming hard to breath, but I didn’t care. I missed messing around like this. It was so much fun to do with him since he enjoyed being a goof ball.

“I…I…l-love you, Zacky!”

When he heard me, he immediately stopped and put his lips to mine in a kiss, then let go of my hands.

Panting, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back with a grin.

When we pulled away, he looked down at me with bright green eyes, “I love you too, Rae.”

“Really?”

“Really, really,” he giggled, yes, giggled.

“I always have, and I always will. Emily too.”

I smiled up at him and pecked his lips, “I know that Emily loves you too, babe.”

He laid down next to me, his back against the couch and his left arm over my waist and holding my right hand. Later on in the night, we ended up falling asleep cuddled together, just as we always used to.