I Treated You So Wrong

Chapter Forty-Five

-Third Person P.O.V.-

“Alright, Rae. You’re at ten centimeters, I think we can start the show. I will go get you a pair of scrubs, sir,” Stacy smiled and nodded at Zacky, then left the room after discarding her gloves in the trash.

“You hear that, babe? Emily is coming…” Zacky leaned down and kissed Rae’s seat covered forehead.

Rae lazily did her Lamaze while she cried. She’d told her brother and sister how she was afraid that something would happen during the birth and that she wasn’t ready to give birth. She was afraid of everything that had to do with Emily. She’d asked the doctor’s multiple times how Emily was doing, how was her heart rate, was everything okay, were there any complications. The only complications would be the fact that Rae was stressing herself.

“Here you are,” Stacy handed Zacky the teal colored scrubs and pulled up her chair to the front of Rae’s hospital bed.

Zacky leaned down and kissed Rae’s cheek, “I’ll be right back.” He went into the room’s bathroom to change.

Two nurses came into the room, equipped with blankets and the instruments needed after the baby was born. Rae’s contractions had been coming every minute to a minute and a half. She knew that she had to be ready or there would be some serious problems.

Zacky walked out of the bathroom and laid his clothes next to the overnight bag that Rae had packed months ago and walked back over to her.

“We ready to rock and roll?” Zacky asked with a cheesy smile.

“Says the rock star?” Stacy laughed and helped Rae put her feet in the stirrups.

Rae bit hard down onto her lip and put her hand into Zacky’s awaiting hand. Zacky closed his fist around her tiny hand and allowed her to ball her fist and hold on tight.

“It’s coming…” Rae whimpered referring to her contraction.

Stacy nodded and put her mask over her moth.

“Okay, when it comes, I want you to push for me, Rae.”
Rae nodded and did as she was told, pushing when her contraction came full force.

It took three, almost four pushes before Emily crowned. Zacky was nearly jumping in place from the anxiety of seeing his baby girl for the first time. He took a look every now and then, just to see what was going on. It was a surprise that he hadn’t flipped out or even fainted.

“You’re better then most first time fathers, Zack.” One of the nurses, Monica smiled at him.

Zacky nodded and pushed Rae’s sweat drenched bangs from her face and kissed her forehead. “Come on babe, almost there. You’re doing a very good job…”

“Shot or fucking not, it hurts.” Rae growled and pushed again, taking in deep breaths as she did so.

“I can’t say I know, but I’m sure it does. But it’s almost over, I promise.”

“Come on, mommy. You’re doing great, maybe two more.” Stacy encouraged her.

Rae nodded with a few whimpers and pushed again.

“Half way there, come on,” Zacky coached and squeezed her hand.

“Almost?” Rae asked.

Everyone in the room nodded and kept giving her encouragement.

She nodded again and pushed once more.

“Yay! We have a brand new baby girl!” Stacy cheered and laid the screaming and crying new born on top of Rae’s slightly deflated stomach and began to wipe her down and Zacky cut the cord, then stepped back, allowing the nurses to do what they needed to.

“Look, sweetie…you did it,” Zacky whispered in Rae’s in with tears in his eyes.

Rae had already started crying the moment she heard Emily scream the first time.

“She’s beautiful…” Rae reached out and touched the baby’s cheek.

Emily continued to scream as she was taken to the scale to be measured in length and weight.

“Okay, little missy here is six pounds, ten ounces and 20 inches long.” The second nurse, Beth said happily.

Beth wrapped Emily in a blanket while Stacy cleaned everything up.

“And here is your beautiful baby girl,” She smiled and gently laid the calmed down baby in Rae’s arms.

“Congratulations, you two. And happy birthday to Zack and this little lady; born December 11, 2007 at 3:23 A.M.” Stacy smiled at them.

“Sweet…” Zacky smiled and pulled up a chair next to the bed.

Stacy smiled and left the room with the other nurses. The room was quiet besides the sounds of Emily’s little whines and whimpering then Rae’s quiet sobbing.

“She’s our baby, Rae…she’s gorgeous…” He gentle ran his fingers over Emily’s chubby cheeks.

“She looks like you…all chubby…” Zacky laughed quietly, Rae cracked a smile.

“Oh that hurts, babe.” Zacky chuckled.

Rae turned and kissed him, putting in all the love that she could gather. Zacky smiled and kissed her back, cupping her cheeks with his hands.

“I love you, Rae.”

“I love you too, Zack…”

“And we love little Emily Lynn Baker,” he kissed Emily’s tiny, squished nose.

Emily let out a small cry and Zacky laughed.

“Only a few minutes old and I’ve already made her cry.”

“I’d cry too if you were my daddy.” Rae giggled.

“Then this relationship would be illegal.”

“Oh, you perv…virgin ears.”

Zacky smiled and kissed her again, “Happy Birthday to me.” He sang.

Rae looked at him, then at Emily.

“Happy Birthday to Emily and Zacky Baker.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys, this is the end of this story. I will post an author's note within the next couple of days to let you know when the sequel is up.

I want to thank all my readers and the ones who commented regularly. You all are the ones who made this story what it is today and I had such a great time writing for you guys. I hope you'll all stick with the sequel when it comes.

Stay subscribed until then. Thank you, guys!