I Treated You So Wrong

Chapter Six

-Brian’s P.O.V.-

The guys and I were sitting around on the bus. We’d just finished up a show and it was time to party with just us. Johnny set down a few rounds of shots and handed us all a bottle of beer after he was done.

“Alright, lets do this shit,” Johnny picked up his shot, along with the rest of us and downed it.

“Now that’s some good shit,” Jimmy sighed and leaned back in his seat with his beer in hand.

I nodded and took a drink of my own. Matt had went back to the bunks and headed back out shortly after with a raised eyebrow and my phone against his ear. He shook his head and extended his hand out to me, “it’s Fae and I can’t understand a fucking word that girl’s saying.”

I rolled my eyes and too my phone from Matt’s hands, “hey baby.”

“IF SHE DOESN’T MAKE IT, YOU’RE FINDING A NEW GOD DAMN GUITARIST!” I yanked the phone from my ear, accidentally pushing the speaker button on the side.

“Whoa, whoa, what’s going on?” I asked, looking around at everyone’s expressions.

“I’m going to fucking kill Zacky if Rae dies! She took a shit tone of oxycodone and vidodin!”

Zacky’s head shot up and he looked wide eyed at me. Matt scowled and turned to face Zacky, “I won’t stop her. None of us will,” Matt’s voice dripped with venom.

I shook my head and cleared my throat, “Fae, sweetie, calm down. Now what happened?”

Fae sobbed into the phone and took a wheezing breath, “Gena found Rae on the bathroom floor with the pill bottles and a half empty glass! She wouldn’t wake up!” Fae yelled in hysterics.

“Fuck…” I sighed and rubbed the side of my face after setting my beer down.

“I’m going to fuck Zacky up if she doesn’t make it! I’mma fucking kill him!”

I glared at Zacky, “If you would have fucking pulled your head out of your ass this wouldn’t have happened! Matt made you call her for a reason but you couldn’t stop being cocky for one minute just to fucking apologize!” Jimmy had stood by now and was in Zacky’s face.

“What about the baby Fae?” I asked softly.

“They pumped her stomach and shit, they found the heartbeat but they don’t know!”

“Okay…Calm down baby. I want you and Gena to go be with her. I’m going to book us all a flight home, the soonest we can get. Me, the guys, and the girls will be home soon.”

“I don’t want Zacky here,” she said lowly through her sobs.

“I’ll have a talk with him, now go.”

“Fine…I love you, Bri…”

I smiled, “I love you too, Fae, see you soon.”

She said a quiet ‘okay’ and hung up. I stuck my phone in my pocket and stood up, then pointed to Zacky. “You, you come with me.”

I know Zacky gulped. It’s about time he started to grow a pair. He slowly stood from the couch. I stepped up to him and grabbed him by the collar of his black Jack Daniel’s shirt and pushed him against the bus door.

“If you would have grown some god damn balls and owned up to what you did, Rae wouldn’t be where she is. I should just fucking let Fae have your ass when we get home,” I said, straight up in his face.

Zacky’s worried stare turned into an ice cold glare, “Rae’s a god damn whore and everyone here knows it.”

No one, no one calls that girl a whore. I pulled my right fist back and knocked it into his left eye. The bus door popped open and Zacky fell out of the door. I smirked and jumped down the stairs after him.

Girls may have thought he was pretty before, but he just fell down the ugly tree and hit every branch on his way down.

If I lose Rae and her baby, Avenged fucking Sevenfold will be holding some auditions.