I Treated You So Wrong

Chapter Seven

My body felt numb, but at the same time, I felt comfortable. I groaned and opened my eyes, only for them to come into contact with a sunlit room.

The afterlife is beautiful so far

I let out a sigh and tried to move my legs, but something heavy was on top of them. I figured it was just because the journey here was so tiring to my spirit. I smiled, I’m free…my baby and I are free

My body jumped slightly when a rushed of air shot up my nose. Alarmed, I reached up with my left hand, but I felt pressure tugging at the skin, then a little bit of pain. I looked down, spotting a needle with a plastic tube sticking out of my skin. More air was pumped into my nose; ignoring the pain in my hand, I grazed my fingers under my nose and felt a nose piece and tubing. A breathing machine and a IV cord

I’m not dead

My eyes filled with tears, I don’t want to be here. I can’t be here, I’m not supposed to be here!

My tears slipped from my eyes and down to the tip of my nose.

A groan came from the foot of my bed, which scared me. The machine next to me, a heart monitor began to beep slightly faster. I sat up and looked down, only for my hazel eyes to meet with jade green eyes, belonging to someone who drove me into this madness.

I opened my mouth to speak, but all that came out was a strained, crocked voice that you couldn’t understand.

Zacky sat up and rubbed his eyes, but hissed in pain when his knuckles pressed against the dark purple bruise surrounding his right eye. His bottom lip was busted and swollen, his left cheek almost matched his right eye, adorning a nice bruise.

“Rae…” he spoke quietly.

I shook my head and sobbed. I wanted to be away from him, he’s the one who did this. He didn’t care. I held my hands out, telling him to keep away from me since I couldn’t speak.

Zacky shook his head and stood from the chair he’d been sleeping in and moved in closer. I tried to scoot further away from him, but he roughly grabbed my arm and got close to my face.

“You’re going to fucking listen to me, Rae. You won’t interrupt until I’m done, got it?”

I swallowed painfully and shook my head frantically and tried to pry my arm from his grasp, but I was too week. Zacky glared, I swear his eyes had gotten darker. His left hand was placed on my left thigh, then slowly rose until it was perched on my stomach.

“Why would you so selfishly take this away from me, huh? It is mine, right? Or did you sleep with someone else too?”

His words, his tone…they just made my tears fall more. My chest had had become wet from my crying.

“Knock it off Rae, or I’ll really give you something to cry about,” Zacky said lowly and ran his hand down to cradle my left hip.

Fae…please get in here