Summer Love

1/1

Claude looked up at the yoga studio’s door for the third time. He had been playing games and reading random tweets on his cellphone for the past hour, trying to kill time. He heard the squeak of the door opening again then he smiled right at her. She did not see him at first but once she felt his arm around her waist, she was giggling and playfully smacking his arm. They walked towards Claude’s car without saying a word to each other. Like a gentleman, he opened the passenger door for her and she went right in. He jogged to the driver’s side, turned on the car, and immediately blasted up the air conditioner.

It was the middle of the summer and today happened to be the hottest day of the week. His plain white t-shirt, khaki shorts, and flip flops did not help but to let more sun hit his skin. He felt the back of his neck sweat a bit but felt more of his curls that were hidden under his cap dampening. He took of his cap and threw it in the backseat, feeling the cold air from the AC cool off every bit of him.

“Are you good?” He asked Camilla. He was sure she was cool enough with her hair up in a ponytail. She was wearing a thin, yellow v-neck and her black yoga pants that ended right below her kneecaps.

“Mhmm.” Was all she said.

He parked in his driveway and ran over to Camilla’s side to open the door once again. She stepped out of the car and went straight to the front door, waiting for Claude to lock his car. Claude quickly fished out his house keys and opened the door. Camilla wasted no time and went straight upstairs to the bathroom.

“Wait for me!” Claude yelled from downstairs.

He locked the front door, threw his keys on the key bowl, and went up the stairs two steps at a time. He walked over to his bathroom and tried to open the door but it was locked. He tried wiggling the doorknob but still no luck. He heard the shower going and heard her light humming. He knocked on the door three times and begged for her to open the door. After a few more attempts, he gave up and went over to his bed to sit down as he waited for Camilla to finish.

He went back to playing games on his phone until he heard the shower being turned off. He did not bother to look up because he knew that Camilla was probably messing with him and would take her sweet time in the bathroom to keep him waiting. He was engaged in the game he was playing, he did not even hear the bathroom door open. He almost threw his phone across the room once he felt a wet hand touch his face. He looked up and it was Camilla, wearing only a towel, still dripping wet from the shower she just took.

“You didn’t wait for me.” Claude pouted like a little boy and turned to look the other way.

He heard Camilla laugh softly and blocked his view once again.

“You really gonna ignore me?” She asked, raising an eyebrow with her hands on her towel-clad hips.

Claude just huffed and looked the opposite direction from where she was standing.

Camilla smiled to herself and simply said, “Fine.”

He heard her footsteps walk away from him and when he looked back, he saw the towel on the carpet and her bare back walking into the walk in closet. He quickly got up and ran immediately to the closet. She was facing the tiny space she had where all her clothes were and he did not even give her the chance to pick out what she wanted to wear. He grabbed her by the waist and ran back to the bed. He placed her on the bed and thumped down on it with a giggle.

He smiled down at the amazing, naked girl right in front of him.

It was always fun and games with her. He liked what they both had—something fun. They met a couple of weeks after the Flyers ended their time during the season. He was angry at himself, feeling like a failure when his team did not even get the chance to make it the playoffs. A few days before he planned on leaving Philadelphia, he met Camilla when he went with Scott Hartnell to a Starbucks near his place. She had been sitting down all by herself by the window, sipping on her coffee cup, while flipping through a magazine.

“That one’s smokin’ eh?” Scott nudged Claude, looking over to where Camilla was sitting. Claude could not agree more. She was gorgeous and he saw even more of that when she picked up her ringing cellphone and saw her smile at whomever it was she was talking to.

”Probably her boyfriend.” Claude thought because he knew that a beautiful girl like her would not be single. There was absolutely no way.

“Alright, I’ll see you later then Angie. Bye.” He heard her say before taking another sip from her cup.

“Go talk to her, G,” Scott encouraged, giving him his cup of coffee. “It’s a prop. You don’t have to drink it. It’ll make her think you’re not just some creep staring at her from a far.”

Claude took the cup from Scott and walked right over to her.

“Is this seat taken?” He asked shyly. He was never forward with girls. If anything, he waited until a girl makes a move on him. He was shy and felt awkward because of his accent. But usually, girls dug the accent.

She smiled and shook her head.

Claude sat right down across from her which caught her off guard.

“Aren’t you smooth?” She said, closing the magazine she was reading.

Claude smiled and introduced himself.

“I saw you while getting my cup of coffee,” Claude held up the cup, “And thought you might need some company.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah.” He nervously laughed.

“I’m fine all by myself actually but thanks for your concern.” She said, opening up the magazine again and flipped to a random page.

Claude wanted to laugh. He knew she was playing games with him. He could tell by the way she was smirking as she pretended to read through the magazine. Plus, she had not told him to “fuck off.”

“So what brings you to this side of town? You new around here?” He went right for it.

She looked up and closed the magazine again, “I work around here.”

“Oh yeah? Where do you work?” He asked curiously.

“Look at you, Sherlock Holmes. Am I in trouble? Are you some sort of investigator trying to figure out a murder case?” She joked before telling Claude that she worked for GQ Magazine as one of their writers.

“I’m only here for a couple of days really.” She explained.

“That’s too bad,” He found himself saying.

“Why?”

“It’d be really great if we hung out again.”

“Well mister cheese ball, I’d love to.” Claude felt like he wanted to giggle like a school girl out of excitement as she handed him her phone for him to put his phone number in. He looked down at it and raised an eyebrow.

“I don’t like waiting and I know how guys have this whole ‘wait three days’ before calling thing.”
He laughed and plugged his phone number in her phone. She got up after and left her magazine on the table. He grabbed it and headed out the Starbucks to give it to her but she was nowhere in sight. He looked down at the magazine and saw that it was a Fourth Period Magazine with him on the cover.

--
Claude and Camilla had been hanging out ever since. They enjoyed each other’s companies with no strings attached. But lately, Claude had been feeling a different kind of attraction towards the beautiful brunette lying on his bed in the nude. It was not just about the sex anymore. It was something more. He did not tell Camilla about it though. He did not want to ruin anything that was going on between them. He had not experienced this much fun since his last relationship.
He was about to take off his t-shirt when suddenly Camilla sat up and stopped his hands.

“Let me.” She said in a whisper, kissing his chest lightly.

She lifted his shirt off and kissed his chest again. She worked on the button of his shorts and slid them down his body. He leaned towards her causing her to lie back down on the bed. He towered over here and kissed her lips. When he pulled away, Camilla bit her lip and yanked him back down by the back of his neck and kissed him hard. Claude started to feel himself grow and could not wait any longer. He had been waiting the whole day for this and she was taking too long to do anything.

Before Claude dropped off Camilla for her yoga class, she teased him the whole morning. It started with her walking around the house in nothing but her panties and his shirt. Then during their breakfast together, she kept rubbing her foot against his leg but smiled and talked to him like she was not doing anything. Then they took a shower together but she had not allowed him to touch her at all. Then finally, before she got out of the car, she left him with a hot kiss and promised him that they will have their time together later. After she said that, he could not focus on anything and decided to stay by the studio until she got out. He did not want to miss a moment with her.

Now, she was underneath him and was kissing him and touching him. It was driving him crazy. Finally, she reached over to the nightstand drawer and took out some protection. She ripped it with her teeth like she had done many times and rolled it down on him. Claude could not wait any longer and plunged in to her after hours and hours of feeling like he was going to explode.

“Slower,” she breathed out.

Slow?

Camilla never liked things slow. She wanted the whole fast and the furious. She was almost never up for plain missionary but by the look on her face, her eyes closed in pleasure, she felt something different.

Claude slowed down and rocked back and forth slowly, holding her body against his. He saw her bite her lip, fighting the feeling of letting go too soon. He slowed down even more, taking a longer time to let her feel the length of him. She was moaning quietly, fisting the dark blue sheets. Claude looked down at her and felt an overwhelming feeling take over. He felt so happy and lucky to have someone like her. He saw that special something that could pleasure her at intimate times like this and the things that could make her laugh outside of the bedroom. He knew at that moment that she was more than just a summer fling. She was everything he looked for in a girl—his dream girl.

As she writhed underneath him, he blurted out, but not too loud, “I love you.”

Her bright, blue eyes opened at the sound of those three words. She opened her mouth to say something but Claude covered it with a kiss. They were both on the edge and Claude did not stop moving.

“I love you.” He repeated to let her know that what he felt was real.

They let go at the same time and Claude steadied. He brushed her still wet hair off of her face and kissed her nose softly.

“Claude…” she whispered, her fingers tracing the faint scars Claude had on his face. “Je t'aime.

He smiled softly down at her, feeling his heart flutter at the sound of her speaking in French. His heart beat louder hearing her say that she loved him too.

He slowly got off of her and laid down beside her.

“I know you’re supposed to go back to New York for work but these past few months have been the best few months of my life…” Camilla opened her mouth to speak but Claude continued. “I want you to stay with me. Here in Ottawa and back in Philly.”

“Claude…”

“Please, mon amour. You’re all I want. I want you right beside me always.”

She reached up and caressed his face. She loved everything about him too. Camilla was crazy about the man right next to her but she was too much of a coward to say anything until now. Hearing him admit that he loved her too shocked her but mostly made her want to burst in to tears of joy. She knew exactly where she wanted to be always.

“Alright. I’m with you.” Camilla smiled at him.

He kissed her and sighed in relief. He put his arms behind his head and said, “I knew this wasn’t just a summer love.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I have to admit the ending was super cheesy and I was originally gonna have a really sad ending but thought that it wouldn't fit in with the light theme.

Hope you all liked it!

xoxo